My Hilton Experience

Yeah. Last year they beat us by a ton... and then in the NCAA we won 2 games and they were humiliated in the first game. With that as a measuring stick, we'll probably go farther than they do this March (again).

Hhhmmm pretty sure Iowa didn't make it to the sweet 16 last year.... You guys got lit up in the round of 32.. I like how you say "again" as if Iowa out performs ISU on a regular basis even though it had been what? Over a decade since Iowa made it to the round of 32? And yes getting upset in the in the 1st/2nd round last year was an embarrassing end to what was a solid season. Maybe by year 10 fran will be able to pick up his second win against ISU.. what is he now 1-5?

Unfortunately this behavior can be found anywhere. I won't be going back to kinnick anytime soon either.

sorry to hear - will miss your contributions - financial and otherwise - to the University of iowa....

inconsolables.jpg

Hhhmmm pretty sure Iowa didn't make it to the sweet 16 last year.... You guys got lit up in the round of 32.. I like how you say "again" as if Iowa out performs ISU on a regular basis even though it had been what? Over a decade since Iowa made it to the round of 32? And yes getting upset in the in the 1st/2nd round last year was an embarrassing end to what was a solid season. Maybe by year 10 fran will be able to pick up his second win against ISU.. what is he now 1-5?

Da Clowns had exactly 1 more regular season win than the Hawks last year. It is pretty funny that "you guys" flamed out in the game that matter the most though with an ugly and embarrassing loss to UAB, who got smoked by a pretty bad UCLA team the next round. Oh yeah, and Da Clowns have made 1 more round of 32 over the last decade than Iowa.....wow, you guys are just "killing it"....LOLOLOL....I mean ISU has made 4 sweet 16's total in their history, exactly 1/2 the number of Sweet 16's Iowa has made.

Why do Clowns always judge their team based on their record vs Iowa? I mean shouldn't you judge your team on the fact that they have made 4 consecutive NCAA tournament vs Iowa's 2? I mean do you judge ISU on their regular season record vs Kansas over the last 5 years (2-8)?? The team you claim you care about beating the most? It is the same pathetic thing you do in football as well. You quote Da Clownies record vs Iowa, because only da #SuperBowl matters to you guys.

All fan bases have ****** bags. I could paint all Iowa fans as meat head, rapists based on the poor interaction I had with Iowa fans at Jack Trice. I could say that Iowa fans suck so bad that their own bb team told them off on twitter because of how big of d-bags some were. But I know that each fan base has tools. Don't pretend that your fans are somehow more classy when we all know the Iowa fans that are less than admirable. I know the Iowa State fans that equally suck.

I am getting here for the end of this conversation, but Dean you are completely wrong in terms of post season success for the last ten years. Iowa has made the round of 32 just once while ISU has made it 4 times in the last 10 years. I know that Iowa has more success in terms of history, but that is a moot point when discussing the success of individual seasons. In addition to that, as I stated earlier in another thread, Iowa is far from the biggest game for me. KU easily beats Iowa in terms of importance. You state that we are 2-8, when again that number is wrong. In just the last 4 meetings ISU is 3-4 against the Jayhawks. If you are going to start pulling records and stats, you may want to double check your numbers beforehand.

Last edited:
All fan bases have ****** bags. I could paint all Iowa fans as meat head, rapists based on the poor interaction I had with Iowa fans at Jack Trice. I could say that Iowa fans suck so bad that their own bb team told them off on twitter because of how big of d-bags some were. But I know that each fan base has tools. Don't pretend that your fans are somehow more classy when we all know the Iowa fans that are less than admirable. I know the Iowa State fans that equally suck.

I am getting here for the end of this conversation, but Dean you are completely wrong in terms of post season success for the last ten years. Iowa has made the round of 32 just once while ISU has made it 4 times in the last 10 years. I know that Iowa has more success in terms of history, but that is a moot point.

You were raped at Jack Trice?

I am getting here for the end of this conversation, but Dean you are completely wrong in terms of post season success for the last ten years. Iowa has made the round of 32 just once while ISU has made it 4 times in the last 10 years. I know that Iowa has more success in terms of history, but that is a moot point when discussing the success of individual seasons. In addition to that, as I stated earlier in another thread, Iowa is far from the biggest game for me. KU easily beats Iowa in terms of importance. You state that we are 2-8, when again that number is wrong. In just the last 4 meetings ISU is 3-4 against the Jayhawks. If you are going to start pulling records and stats, you may want to double check your numbers beforehand.

You might want to learn to read brah. I said ISU is 2-8 in the last 5 years REGULAR SEASON GAMES. That is a fact. I know that ISU cares more about the Big12 tournament, than the NCAA (at least that is what Clown fans said last year). For example ISU didn't win the Big12, they won the Big12 TOURNAMENT, and Kansas was the #2 seed, because the Big12 tournament game was really meaningless.

If you do want to go back 5 years with Kansas overall, then ISU is 4-9 vs Kansas if you count the regular season and the Big12 tournament. I love how Clown fan always picks a time frame that benefits them the most. For example Clown fans ONLY quote their record vs KF, but don't quote the football record vs Iowa since the series was restarted in 1977......I wonder why that is, that only 17 years matter, but not when they lost like 17 straight years matters.

Da Clowns had exactly 1 more regular season win than the Hawks last year. It is pretty funny that "you guys" flamed out in the game that matter the most though with an ugly and embarrassing loss to UAB, who got smoked by a pretty bad UCLA team the next round. Oh yeah, and Da Clowns have made 1 more round of 32 over the last decade than Iowa.....wow, you guys are just "killing it"....LOLOLOL....I mean ISU has made 4 sweet 16's total in their history, exactly 1/2 the number of Sweet 16's Iowa has made.

Why do Clowns always judge their team based on their record vs Iowa? I mean shouldn't you judge your team on the fact that they have made 4 consecutive NCAA tournament vs Iowa's 2? I mean do you judge ISU on their regular season record vs Kansas over the last 5 years (2-8)?? The team you claim you care about beating the most? It is the same pathetic thing you do in football as well. You quote Da Clownies record vs Iowa, because only da #SuperBowl matters to you guys.

What is it with Iowa fans and using inaccurate facts in their arguments. ISU has made the round of 32 3 times in the last ten years, 4 times if you go back 11 with a couple tournament championships as well. Iowa has made 1 appearance. Lol and I brought up head to head because you are arguing about who had the better season/team. I think head to head is valid data for a head to head argument.... Lol

No, group I was with prevented Hawk bros from carrying off a passed out girl. Her friends found her and they didn't know anything of her hanging with hawk friends that evening.

Real version: His girl wanted to get a train ran on her by some Iowa fans and he cockblocked them

No, group I was with prevented Hawk bros from carrying off a passed out girl. Her friends found her and they didn't know anything of her hanging with hawk friends that evening.

Im calling exaggerated hyperbole bs. If you truly believed these cavemen Hawkeyes were dragging off an unconscious girl to brutally gang rape her I'm sure you reported to he police, right? Or you just want to make claims against our fan base? Lame, weak, inappropriate. Rape accusations. Wow

Your first few posts were fine but now you're going off the deep end. Is it impossible for an Iowa State fan to make it to 20 posts before becoming obtuse?

Im calling exaggerated hyperbole bs. If you truly believed these cavemen Hawkeyes were dragging off an unconscious girl to brutally gang rape her I'm sure you reported to he police, right? Or you just want to make claims against our fan base? Lame, weak, inappropriate. Rape accusations. Wow

This X a 1000..... Throwing a rape allegation out like that is pretty reckless.

This X a 1000..... Throwing a rape allegation out like that is pretty reckless.

Careful here....do the names Pierre Pirce and Abe Satterfield ring a bell....Iowa athletes have been convicted for these types of changes quite a few time in the past 10 years.

I don't have to be careful about anything. Your alleging a gang rape of an unconscious cyclone by Iowa fans. Your allegation has nothing to do with a current or past player and you are the only one allleging it. Think about what you claim before you post.

Careful here....do the names Pierre Pirce and Abe Satterfield ring a bell....Iowa athletes have been convicted for these types of changes quite a few time in the past 10 years.

Wow....was going to respond, but I am not even going to bother.....I try to give your fan base the benefit of the doubt.....Holy smokes there are a lot of not so bright people among your fan base and apparently you are one of them.

Latest posts