McCall violated team rules - not traveling to Lincoln

Who wants to if you make one mistake and get pulled for the game. I just don't agree with that philosophy being a coach myself but maybe he has had success this way. Plus their could be circumstances we are not aware of. I hope he stays with the team but won't blame him if he doesn't.

He will never play for the hawks again.

you can make more than one mistake and continue playing in a game. We have plenty of receivers that drop balls, plenty of missed tackles, plenty of penalties, and they all continue to play. In this one situation he was a backup who was probably only going to get a couple plays anyway and when he turned the ball over to the other team so the next series they went back to coker. It's not a valid argument to say that if you make a mistake you get pulled from the game, many players have made mistakes and continue to play.

you can make more than one mistake and continue playing in a game. We have plenty of receivers that drop balls, plenty of missed tackles, plenty of penalties, and they all continue to play. In this one situation he was a backup who was probably only going to get a couple plays anyway and when he turned the ball over to the other team so the next series they went back to coker. It's not a valid argument to say that if you make a mistake you get pulled from the game, many players have made mistakes and continue to play.

Is this a record for words in a post, MHA? 101 words with periods and comma's even.:eek: Go sit down and take a load off. :D

I kind of like DeAndre, he's pretty quick, pretty strong. He's young, i could see him getting some yards for iowa before he's done.

On McCall's Facebook page he has a posting after Michigan game where he posted
"Still didn't get in tho. Strait bull****"

Would that suffice to bring Kirk's wrath?

Last edited:
Yep, i'd say that would be enough. in managment they call that insubordination.... mixed with undermining management... no place for that my son....

i didnt hear anything in his comment about "happy to get the win, great to be a part of this team and contribute, proud of my team, etc."...

Latest posts