McCall violated team rules - not traveling to Lincoln

Good if he doesnt want to be a Hawkeye dont let the door hit ya mccall we dont need attitudes in this program.

Let's see ... young running back gets injured then breaks team rules then transfers. Yeah you're right that'd never happen I must be ******* crazy.

First of all, he's been suspended for a game. Relax.

Second, what's your point? that KF should do nothing if a player on the team breaks a team rule just because they are good player?

It really is unreal then number of people that have no clue what the hell they are talking about on this board.

First of all, he's been suspended for a game. Relax.

Second, what's your point? that KF should do nothing if a player on the team breaks a team rule just because they are good player?

It really is unreal then number of people that have no clue what the hell they are talking about on this board.

My point was that it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up transfering. For the love of god people that is not an outrageous thing to say - we've had a few people leave the program.

Ya know me speculating on what would or would not surprise me doesn't actually affect what will happen in the future - I am not magic....... despite what all those women say.

sinc Coker on the year is avg 24 carries a game, i will take even
he is not being overworked, now if was carring the 34 + times a game i would worry
oh by the way he has been over the 30 carries 3 times in 11 games, 32 for 255 yrds which we lost

just read KF's presser, dont know what happened but I would put my money on him doing a little complaining about not getting back in the game. I dont see Coker complaining....

In comment section of Morehouse's article somebody said "Where there’s smoke, there might be something burning in a controlled manner."...Morehouse replied " Well put, Jay.I didn’t see this one coming." ..inference?

Holy crap, all I did was post he isn't traveling this weekend. Where did all this transfer talk come from? No one has said he HAS transferred. Although, these situations always seem to turn out unfavorable for Iowa perhaps this one goes our way. Slow the wagons down.

P.S. If I'm having to say this, then you know it's gotten crazy.

Latest posts