McCall violated team rules - not traveling to Lincoln

On McCall's Facebook page he has a posting after Michigan game where he posted
"Still didn't get in tho. Strait bull****"

Would that suffice to bring Kirk's wrath?

there is no doubt that would do it, and it should. when will these dumbases learn? hey, let's put this crap out on twitter, out on facebook for the whole world to see?

Think rationally people.

It's a holiday week, a road game (where we can't have everyone travel, only 53ish players.) why have him travel if he was going to be suspended/not played? We can only hope his mom & dad had a big influence in his Iowa Decision! Let them work him over holidays, hopefully reminding him why Iowa was the school of choice.

The most extreme it could be is that I wouldn't be surprised if Kirk asked him to think about his future at Iowa- and make a grown up decision.

I think they should give Rogers a few carries a game.
I've thought this would be a great change up play since he came back.
It would be interesting to see a quick pitch to Coker to get him going quickly instead of the constant slow developing run plays that give the D time to get in the hole if the OL isn't perfect in the blocking.

Agree with most posters in this thread. I feel we have seen the last of McCall in a hawkeye uniform.

Just heard an update from reliable source on the McCall situation and if it comes to reality ... it is not good.

Agree with most posters in this thread. I feel we have seen the last of McCall in a hawkeye uniform.

Just heard an update from reliable source on the McCall situation and if it comes to reality ... it is not good.

What did this source tell you he did?

On McCall's Facebook page he has a posting after Michigan game where he posted
"Still didn't get in tho. Strait bull****"

Would that suffice to bring Kirk's wrath?

Saw that too... Wasn't sure that would be enough to drive a suspension but it might suggest a reaction to not playing after the fumble.

Reliable sources pop up like weeds after bad news comes from Ft. Kinnick. How many of those sources actually prove to be true?

Agreed. For that reason i was very hesitant to even post anything. Decided to go for it.

The source who told me this is also the same person who told me AJ Derby was changing positions ... before it was mentioned on any message boards.

Try to be as sure as i can with any facts before posting.

Take if for what its worth ...

Agreed. For that reason i was very hesitant to even post anything. Decided to go for it.

The source who told me this is also the same person who told me AJ Derby was changing positions ... before it was mentioned on any message boards.

Try to be as sure as i can with any facts before posting.

Take if for what its worth ...

is this more than a team rule. i.e. a breaking of a law.....

Latest posts