Louisville basketball should be given death penalty if bombshell NCAA allegations prove true

You guy's are proceeding like this a NCAA investigation. This is a witchhunt by the FBI, they have real power not to just ban postseason or suspend, but to put people in jail. Adidas exects, AAU coaches, college coaches, are looking at charges of tax evasion, bribes, and unreported income. This is just the beginning and could change the landscape of recruiting.
Who know's who is gonna be unearthed. Right now they are allowing coaches to come to the principals office to fess up, after that they will be connecting the dots with the 10 suspects they have arrested and they are gonna squeal like little piggies.

I'm reading now that according to sources both Pitino and the AD were fired this morning. Press conference at noon from the interim president and neither Pitino or the AD will be there.

Here's hoping the feds have a severance package for that slime!

To quote Office Space, "federal, pound-you-in-the-ass prison" !!

ABC news reported that Pitino is fighting it which is why Louisville put him on leave instead of firing him. I guess his argument is that he wasn't named in this case, just the assistant was so there's no just cause to fire him. His buyout is $44 million. So he plans to bury the school with him which is something he would do.

NCAA likes PSU more than Louisville... I kid I have no rational reason for any of it. It doesn't help the NCAA to go throwing schools like that under the bus. That much I know. If say a school like oh let me just throw out a name like MN Gophers perhaps. And say their head coach who may have had all the same contacts in the shoe world as his old man did had been caught first doing as bad of stuff I bet they'd have thrown the book at them... They still might with Louisville they have a pretty shady not so distant past along with this new stuff too but with how the NCAA operates it's anyones guess at this point. There's a lot of shoes to drop first...

Not surprising. They can't go throwing each other over the boat. They'd hit the water at the same time. Doing that wouldn't have saved his job. Not long term anyway. He knows he's dirty too so cash in your chips say it's been a good run and find some cheap property in Puerto Rico to go fix up and retire at.

I would think Rick would get fired for his involvement. If he truly knew nothing about it as he says, he should get fired for lack of institutional control.

Agree. Even Louisville as the institution should get hit hard. They've had 3 incidents with one coach. They have not been self policing themselves at all. So far, they have proven that it has paid to cheat. Now we will see what happens.

ABC news reported that Pitino is fighting it which is why Louisville put him on leave instead of firing him. I guess his argument is that he wasn't named in this case, just the assistant was so there's no just cause to fire him. His buyout is $44 million. So he plans to bury the school with him which is something he would do.

One thing for sure, he surely isn't afraid to or shy about throwing people under the bus.

sorry is psu football didn't get the death penalty nobody will EVER get it again
Agree. Not sure that they will give the death penalty if they wouldn't do it for PSU. The next step is killing someone and you can probably argue that what took place was worse than that.

Hmmmmm now maybe we know why Richard bailed to Minny I keep getting the 2 confused. rick or Richard are they 2 peas in a pod?

Latest posts