Louisville basketball should be given death penalty if bombshell NCAA allegations prove true

Wonder if Ricky Boy passed the "how to" manual on to his son?

If I am a KU fan, I am also a little concerned on what might be coming my way.
Are you hinting their coach seems a little shady? I would be more shocked to find out they were clean. Not if, but when.

I would love to see the whole seedy world of AAU basketball destroyed. Go FBI! Stop letting AAU "coaches" exploit kid's for cash and personal gain. Sick of seeing star athlete's family members get hired by colleges after they deliver their kid to the school. It's a sick underbelly of shadow opportunist pimping out kids for marketing, colleges, and sports agents. 14 year old kid's being treated like royalty, and people wonder why so many of these kid's are so self-centered and conceited. Many kid's today skip their high school team and play only AAU and club teams. These kid's learn no
school pride or even a connection to fellow students. I know there's good coaches out there but just far too many sleezeballs with their hands out. Throw them in jail and shake up the whole system.

Are you hinting their coach seems a little shady? I would be more shocked to find out they were clean. Not if, but when.

Not sure about Self, but they have A LOT of boosters around that like to take care of the boys. It was pretty well known for awhile that when players graduated they would get a "check" of thanks from boosters because the eligibility was used up so no worries.

Anyone have guesses when we should expect dozens of players ruled ineligible related to this? Before the season? Middle of season?

Apparently, Little Pitino has a buyout clause in his Minnesota contract which permits him to leave the program immediately if a similar position would unexpectedly open at the University of Louisville.....

Damn.....

:cool:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually I suspect the Jewell Tea man. When I was in grade school I was home sick and after vomiting I went to find mom and he was showing his stuff to her.... in my parents bedroom. Wish I was joking.
You may be on to something...

2915e1d1af2bf020a44b91cf1b5a8009--vintage-advertisements-vintage-ads.jpg

Sounds like Pitino was in fact uncovered as "coach-2" in the indictment which means he was dealing with adidas directly over the phone in the days leading up to Bowen committing to Louisville.

My Gopher buddies here in Minnesota are both excited and scared to death that they're going to see Papa Pitino behind the bench every game this year. He will probably also show up to several practices as a guest coach.

I've been speaking with a former NCAA hoops player who played for Nebraska in the late 90's early 2000's - he said every coach - including Iowa coaches are contacting their lawyers and attorneys and that he said virtually every school in the country is involved in this one way or another. It's just how the entire thing is ran. So, not sure we wanna start throwing the death penalty at Lville. He said Sienna might have been a Adidas school when Fran was there? He also stated that Creighton is probably not real comfy as the main kid at the head of this came down to CU, MSU, AZ and Lville and they likely just lost a bidding war for him.

Exactly.... has Fran or his assistants ever went to a Nike Camp or Adidas camp and recruited? Cause if they have (they have) they could just as well been involved just by doing exactly what every other staff was doing.

Apparently, Little Pitino has a buyout clause in his Minnesota contract which permits him to leave the program immediately if a similar position would unexpectedly open at the University of Louisville.....

Damn.....

:cool:
Is that true?? WTF. So he was just going to bide his time till Daddy retired and then slide right in there where all the wheels were already in motion for him to keep getting the 5 star kids... Well his long term plans just got the rug pulled out from him. Ha

I think
Exactly.... has Fran or his assistants ever went to a Nike Camp or Adidas camp and recruited? Cause if they have (they have) they could just as well been involved just by doing exactly what every other staff was doing.
I know this is simply an internet forum, but statements like these are pretty reckless and unnecessary. Unless or until something comes out that our coaches were funneling money to players or there is a lot of circumstantial evidence like we all of a sudden start pulling in top tier guys that aren't the coach's sons or located in the state of Iowa, it might be best to stop throwing shit against the wall and thinking(hoping) it sticks....

Latest posts