LIVE CHAT - Iowa vs. Clemson

this is not embarressing Clemson finished 4th in the ACC last year and is expected to finishs about the same this year
i was under the impression the they were to match teams up by finish in their leagues
i don't understand a 4th place ACC team matched up against a 10th place BT team
no wonder the ACC wins the overall matchup by stacking the deck

The only way we would beat an ACC team if there was a north carolina Tech in the conference. We are very poor athletically. There is NO quickness on this team. Why we didn't recruit at least 2 quick juco guys for this year i don't know. Obviously Fran knew we had no quickness in the backcourt

I think that must have been 1989. Horton's SR year. The game in Chapel Hill? But yes indeed - a great game. And that's what Hawkeye Basketball used to be. Hard to believe the players on that Iowa team even played in the same arena as this year's team..

Yeah - the game in Chapel Hill.

Well....I've never shut a game off this early in watching basketball for over 20 years, but not gonna finish this one...enjoy the game everyone.

This is possibly the most embarrassing performance I have watched....literally no player shows any promise....would not be surprised if we don't lose some recruits...Fran is losing me quickly....

Latest posts