LIVE CHAT - Iowa vs. Clemson

You don't see many coaches not letting player leave if they want out.

I wasn't talking about Fran makeing guys stay. Woodbury said it himself that he wants to be part of the rebuilding process, he passed up NC for Iowa. If he wanted to be on a team that is already good he wouldn't have picked us. This kind of year was predicted...

this is probably the worst performance i have seen in the last 25 years; or maybe last week against Campbell! How could we have regressed so much?

Full court press is giving Clemson all sorts of problems.

We don't have the athletes required to full court press at the lengths of time Coach McCaffery wants to. And for real, what is Archie doing in there? It's time to get Olaseni some minutes and experience. Archie is NEVER going to be anything to this team.

this is not embarressing Clemson finished 4th in the ACC last year and is expected to finishs about the same this year
i was under the impression the they were to match teams up by finish in their leagues
i don't understand a 4th place ACC team matched up against a 10th place BT team
no wonder the ACC wins the overall matchup by stacking the deck
You are right Herbyhawk. Clemson is in rebuild mode and not expected to do much this year. Certainly not going to the tourney.

We need one NBA caliber guy to turn this thing around. Right now, none of these guys fit that bill. That could change but there's no difference maker on this team.

I wasn't talking about Fran makeing guys stay. Woodbury said it himself that he wants to be part of the rebuilding process, he passed up NC for Iowa. If he wanted to be on a team that is already good he wouldn't have picked us. This kind of year was predicted...

NOBODY predicted this crap!!!!! The good part is that the season is very early, the bad part is that they have looked as bad in these 3 losses that i have ever seen from an IOWA Basketball team. They look slow and not interested. There is no way a student is going to go this. They will need the students big time once the big ten starts. Then again, do the students still sit a half a mile away?

My former team, the Men's Golf Team, finished in the top 15 in the nation last year. Sad we now have to hang our hats on Golf and Wrestling (at least they have always been dominant).

We'd be in this game if we made all the open shots we've had. Add some quicker players and we'd be up 10+

Latest posts