LIVE CHAT - Iowa vs. Clemson

Massive Slap in the Face.....

Mucho Drawing Board Work to be Done....

We will get it done, just will take a bit longer than I thought, this season....

:)

I wasn't talking about Fran makeing guys stay. Woodbury said it himself that he wants to be part of the rebuilding process, he passed up NC for Iowa. If he wanted to be on a team that is already good he wouldn't have picked us. This kind of year was predicted...
NOBODY predicted this crap!!!!! The good part is that the season is very early, the bad part is that they have looked as bad in these 3 losses that i have ever seen from an IOWA Basketball team. They look slow and not interested. There is no way a student is going to go this. They will need the students big time once the big ten starts. Then again, do the students still sit a half a mile away?
Lol my student friends are trying to give their tickets away....

We don't set screens well or fight through them. We don't play defense. I haven't seen anyone pump fake once this year. I remember abhorring Mr. Davis's teams for the pump fake but I'm looking for it now.

I'm still having a hard time believing the team is this bad.

Not a single current player seems like a D1 player....good god, the football and BB programs are dying in front of our eyes....

Bad call, Refs gave this game to the Tigers. No doubt in my mind....

Stokes....

Highlight of the game....

Oglesby is the Man, glad to have him on board....

One positive.. Iowa has been really good at shaving down HUGE leads in the last 2 minutes of the last few games.

Latest posts