LIVE CHAT - Iowa vs. Clemson

There is probably a reason Cartwright wasn't on scholarship anywhere last May. I'm guessing it's becAuse he's not very good.

Play Gatens, Oglesby, McCabe, White, Marble. Let Basabe and Cartwright come off the bench.

this is not embarressing Clemson finished 4th in the ACC last year and is expected to finishs about the same this year
i was under the impression the they were to match teams up by finish in their leagues
i don't understand a 4th place ACC team matched up against a 10th place BT team
no wonder the ACC wins the overall matchup by stacking the deck

This team is going to lose 20 games again. Good grief. Not sure Iowa basketball will ever be able to recover. Sad, sad situation.

Yeah firing Fran a year and 7 games into his tenure makes total sense.

Not too many, if anyone, is suggesting that. I think most are just pointing out what they see and expressing frustration for a program that is not, and has not been in good shape for quite some time now.

this is not embarressing Clemson finished 4th in the ACC last year and is expected to finishs about the same this year
i was under the impression the they were to match teams up by finish in their leagues
Clemson is NOT good....PERIOD. Last year was last year...clearly not a 4th place team in the ACC......bottom 2 or 3 at best.

They lost to Charleston and Coastal Carolina. Losing by 20+ to these guys is not good at all.

Clemson has lost to Coastal Carolina and College of Charleston already this year, I highly doubt they are going to finish in the upper half of the ACC.

Didn't know that. Thought there was a difference between a verbal and LOI but I guess that isn't the case
It's like a coaching contract.....it might say 7 years, but if the coach wants out, then he leaves with some contingencies.....that's why guys like Jake Kelley, Jeff Peterson, Cully Payne,Tyler Smith, etc., etc., etc. are not here.

Clemson lost at home to College of Charleston and away to Coastal Carolina...they are not good. at. all.

Latest posts