Little brother

Ferentz recruiting him longer than the last 'few days'. And Ferentz has explained the phone call, if any explanation was necessary. I'm sure Ferentz called more than this clown on the 'last few days' as part of the process of recruiting - you know, 'thanks and good luck to you......' type of calls to prospects who ended up not going to iowa. You would expect him to, given how he operates in a 'class' manner.
Ank, I haven't had a chance to get through much of the recruiting info., could you post link to Ferentz's response to the phone call.

I’ll take Scheel’s athletic ability with our staff’s developing ability over a legacy recruit coached by Mangino’s son. Our recruiting class has 3 skill position players ranked as 4 stars by at least 1 recruiting service. I’ll take that as well.

It ain’t easy watching another in-state program win 3 times as many games and play on New Years Day.

He obviously doesn't realize how stupid he sounds huh? A BMW salesman tryin to sell a moped......win more than three games and then run your mouth.......good for him, #1 recruit two years in a row. Good luck Paul.

I took Paul's comments as simply a shot at the media and not at us or ND. Telling the media, that despite you guys wanting him to go here or here, he's going here instead.

Very petty.

I took Paul's comments as simply a shot at the media and not at us or ND. Telling the media, that despite you guys wanting him to go here or here, he's going here instead.

Very petty.

Look, you can call Roads petty, you can call him a lunatic or whatever, but there's no denying the man can coach and he can recruit. All you have to do is look at his record and you can't argue with those facts. Look at where ISU was when he took over and where that program is now, they're bowling in the south end zone now, they've become a major player in the B12.

Look, you can call Roads petty, you can call him a lunatic or whatever, but there's no denying the man can coach and he can recruit. All you have to do is look at his record and you can't argue with those facts. Look at where ISU was when he took over and where that program is now, they're bowling in the south end zone now, they've become a major player in the B12.

not sure if serious.

I feel like we should do a Most interesting Man in the World Paul Rhoads style.

He once made an entire fan base cream their jeans with a single locker room speech.

10 seconds is his record for chugging a 2 liter of Mountain Dew.

He once married a first cousin legally in Iowa.

He is the most interesting man in Ames Iowa.

Former West Des Moines Valley offensive lineman Jake Campos told The Des Moines Register in December 2012 after switching his commitment from Missouri to Iowa State that Rhoads kept recruiting him after Campos committed to Missouri.

and that's all the bowling they've been doing

Miller really trashing ISU athletics right now 'little brother syndrome' 'us against the world' mentality started by folly and perpetuated by the fans. fans are people who weren't included in groups when they were young.....wow. going off. media rose coming off the bloom for the clowns, i think.

also included john walters as coming off the rails in some twitter fight with harty today as an example of the pettiness and us against the world that cyclown fan has become.

He obviously doesn't realize how stupid he sounds huh? A BMW salesman tryin to sell a moped......win more than three games and then run your mouth.......good for him, #1 recruit two years in a row. Good luck Paul.

Actually, I thought he sounded more like a moped salesmen trying to convince you he had a BMW.

Miller just said if he wins 2-4 games next year, but his locker room speeches are A, that is good enough! :) This is good stuff...

Very petty.

Of course you would take them this way, considering you are a Cyclone fan.

Right Cyclones17 alt?

Miller really trashing ISU athletics right now 'little brother syndrome' 'us against the world' mentality started by folly and perpetuated by the fans. fans are people who weren't included in groups when they were young.....wow. going off. media rose coming off the bloom for the clowns, i think.

also included john walters as coming off the rails in some twitter fight with harty today as an example of the pettiness and us against the world that cyclown fan has become.

Miller just said if he wins 2-4 games next year, but his locker room speeches are A, that is good enough! :) This is good stuff...

Is JD taking these shots on Twitter or on the radio?

Good stuff either way and that perfectly describes typical Clown fan.

Latest posts