Little brother

and that's all the bowling they've been doing

Must have missed them in the Pinstripe bowl a couple years ago, that's in NYC bro, ya know where they played the Super Bowl this year. Or in the Liberty Bowl in a rematch of a regular season classic. Big time games for a big time program.

Seems like a lot of insecure Hawk fans in this thread. There's one school in this stat that has a longer winning streak than Alabama going and it's not us. There's no denying the momentum Roads has building at ISU. His program is for real and it's only headed one way, and that's forward.

Iowa ends the regular season winning 4 out of 5. Wins last two regular season games against Nebraska and Michigan, and then loses a New Years Day bowl game by 7 to the #14 team in the country.

ISU wins 3 games the entire season. Ends the season beating Kansas and West Virginia who won a combined 3 conference games.

Yep, ISU is definitely the one with momentum.

Iowa ends the regular season winning 4 out of 5. Wins last two regular season games against Nebraska and Michigan, and then loses a New Years Day bowl game by 7 to the #14 team in the country.

ISU wins 3 games the entire season. Ends the season beating Kansas and West Virginia who won a combined 3 conference games.

Yep, ISU is definitely the one with momentum.

Last memory I have of ISU is the Clones pulling out a classic comeback win over WV, followed by a vintage Rhodes pep talk (gets me fired up just thinking about it). Last memory I have of Iowa football is watching our offense get manhandled by an injury plagued LSU team. You tell me which program has the momentum?

Last memory I have of ISU is the Clones pulling out a classic comeback win over WV, followed by a vintage Rhodes pep talk (gets me fired up just thinking about it). Last memory I have of Iowa football is watching our offense get manhandled by an injury plagued LSU team. You tell me which program has the momentum?

same LSU program that beat Auburn this year. That LSU? The LSU team that lost two SEC games by 3 points a piece? come on man.

I'm sorry. I'm listening to KXNO - Ken Miller is my reference.

Talk about little brother syndrome. That guy can't hold a candle to the OG JD Miller. JD had to move to Oklahoma just to get away from the guy. I wish we could move Iowa State to South Dakota or something.

same LSU program that beat Auburn this year. That LSU? The LSU team that lost two SEC games by 3 points a piece? come on man.

There's two kind of Hawk fans, those who realize ISU has become the premier program in the state, and those that are in denial. You seem to be in the second category.

West Virginia is a powerhouse program. They have had some fantastic QBs, including Pat White and Major Harris. That's a big win. KU is a tradition rich program as well. They are consistently ranked in the top 10 and land numerous McDonald's All-Americans each year.

There's two kind of Hawk fans, those who realize ISU has become the premier program in the state, and those that are in denial. You seem to be in the second category.

Iowa State has more students enrolled who graduated from Iowa high schools than ANY OTHER COLLEGE IN THE WORLD. ANY. That includes Iowa. Choose your adventure.

Must have missed them in the Pinstripe bowl a couple years ago, that's in NYC bro, ya know where they played the Super Bowl this year. Or in the Liberty Bowl in a rematch of a regular season classic. Big time games for a big time program.

Cyclones17

West Virginia is a powerhouse program. They have had some fantastic QBs, including Pat White and Major Harris. That's a big win. KU is a tradition rich program as well. They are consistently ranked in the top 10 and land numerous McDonald's All-Americans each year.

Here's the list of programs that have dropped 70+ points in a BCS game: West Virginia.

rhoadsrockinfinal_medium.gif

Here's the list of programs that have dropped 70+ points in a BCS game: West Virginia.

Iowa State, led by Seneca Wallace (who has taken more snaps in the NFL than any QB in the Ferentz era), would have scored 70+ on USC in the 2002 Orange Bowl (because they should have been there over Iowa) but the refs made some terrible calls in the Oklahoma game and Iowa State ended up losing 49-3 and the computers punished them for it and held them out of the BCS. But ISU was only a few plays from winning that game and had they won that game, history would have been very different.

Latest posts