Little brother

Its so hilarious to see the Ferentz apologists try to explain this away. This is the second year in a row that the top recruit in Iowa has taken his talents up to Ames. What is wrong with Coach Rhoads pointing out that the Hawkeye's are still little brother for as long as Ferentz remains head coach in Iowa City. Paul Rhoads is coaching to win and the recruits see that in his eyes, all Ferentz does is make excuses for losing and failure. Just because Bleacher Report dares to offend the kool-aid drinkers around here, all of a sudden they aren't a reputable source for in-depth recruiting coverage? More like they are telling the truth that certain people around here don't want to hear.
Not sure if serious ??

If not you fooled me.

That dude better be the second coming of Jerry Rice......If Paul Rhoads wants to make those comments behind closed doors, okay I get it, but publicly like that acting as if he is Nick Saban or something, he isn't anywhere near KF's resume.......What an idiot.

Its so hilarious to see the Ferentz apologists try to explain this away. This is the second year in a row that the top recruit in Iowa has taken his talents up to Ames. What is wrong with Coach Rhoads pointing out that the Hawkeye's are still little brother for as long as Ferentz remains head coach in Iowa City. Paul Rhoads is coaching to win and the recruits see that in his eyes, all Ferentz does is make excuses for losing and failure. Just because Bleacher Report dares to offend the kool-aid drinkers around here, all of a sudden they aren't a reputable source for in-depth recruiting coverage? More like they are telling the truth that certain people around here don't want to hear.

Laughing at Rhoads for being an idiot has nothing to do with losing Lazard. It is all about the comments and ridiculous petty and insecure jabs as if he is innocent. Don't call someone else out for what you yourself do too. He isn't as stand up of guy as he acts like in this press conference. If you need proof, here is a littlte:

Here’s a snipit from a DMR article about Rhoads’ comments:

In a December 2012 interview, Campos told the Des Moines Register, “When I told (Rhoads) I committed (to Missouri), he was great. He said, ‘I’m happy for you. I hope this is the right decision for you. But we’re not going to stop recruiting you.’
“And he didn’t. He just kept going.”

That dude better be the second coming of Jerry Rice......If Paul Rhoads wants to make those comments behind closed doors, okay I get it, but publicly like that acting as if he is Nick Saban or something, he isn't anywhere near KF's resume.......What an idiot.

Might want to compare Saban and Rhoads' current winning streaks bro. He's looking at Saban in his rear view mirror these days.

Might want to compare Saban and Rhoads' current winning streaks bro. He's looking at Saban in his rear view mirror these days.

My bad, man.......What was i thinking? Lazard is the missing piece that will put them in the title game.

Every time I read a thread like this I wonder why we spend more time "analyzing" the other guys recriuts....either we envy them or we are trying to avoid talking about our own recruits.

Any thoughts on the Hawks latest recruiting class? I thought we got some good ones.

Seems like a lot of insecure Hawk fans in this thread. There's one school in this stat that has a longer winning streak than Alabama going and it's not us. There's no denying the momentum Roads has building at ISU. His program is for real and it's only headed one way, and that's forward.
Sarcasm, I love it.

Add in their crybaby message board. It is pro-Clone all the time. Chrissy Williams and his little band of CryFan goons immediately delete posts perceived to be even moderately negative to ISU athletics and perma-ban any but the most ardent of posters.

Speaking of CF, I have some creepy stalker types that follow me over here and report it back onto CF. I'm pretty sure this will show up on CF before the day is done.....

Either way, they let you post over there, or at least they let me. Now granted I defend Iowa, but I don't bash ISU, so that is probably why. Most still want me banned for having the audacity of defending Iowa in the rivals forums.

Why are we spending time going after recruits we have absolutely no shot to get? Lazard verbally committed to ISU how many years ago?, and we call during the final days thinking we have a chance to get him? What a waste of time that could have been used to go after recruits that haven't decided on a school.

The days are gone when Iowa could just show up on someone's doorstep to get them to come to school here. We are just a average B1G school with a team that will most likely continue to have just average win/loss records as long as Ferentz is still coach.

We will continue to lose Iowa kids to other schools (in state and to the SEC) as long as Ferentz is here.

Why are we spending time going after recruits we have absolutely no shot to get? Lazard verbally committed to ISU how many years ago?, and we call during the final days thinking we have a chance to get him? What a waste of time that could have been used to go after recruits that haven't decided on a school.

The days are gone when Iowa could just show up on someone's doorstep to get them to come to school here. We are just a average B1G school with a team that will most likely continue to have just average win/loss records as long as Ferentz is still coach.

We will continue to lose Iowa kids to other schools (in state and to the SEC) as long as Ferentz is here.

Lol

Good 5th post bro. It's the end of the world as we know it and Ferentz feels fiiine!

Solid work there.

Every time I read a thread like this I wonder why we spend more time "analyzing" the other guys recriuts....either we envy them or we are trying to avoid talking about our own recruits.

Any thoughts on the Hawks latest recruiting class? I thought we got some good ones.
What is amazing is that this is the only thread on this site.....

Wait its not? Nevermind just another buffoon.

Lazard's parents oughta be investigated by Iowa child protective services for allowing their kid to go to Pwoud U instead of Stanford or Notre Dame.

!

Lol

Good 5th post bro. It's the end of the world as we know it and Ferentz feels fiiine!

Read the guy's other four posts. Constantly uses "we" and "our" to refer to Iowa but definitely has the feel of a Clown troll. Sure seems to insert himself at unusual times.

Ferentz recruiting him longer than the last 'few days'. And Ferentz has explained the phone call, if any explanation was necessary. I'm sure Ferentz called more than this clown on the 'last few days' as part of the process of recruiting - you know, 'thanks and good luck to you......' type of calls to prospects who ended up not going to iowa. You would expect him to, given how he operates in a 'class' manner.

Ferentz recruiting him longer than the last 'few days'. And Ferentz has explained the phone call, if any explanation was necessary. I'm sure Ferentz called more than this clown on the 'last few days' as part of the process of recruiting - you know, 'thanks and good luck to you......' type of calls to prospects who ended up not going to iowa. You would expect him to, given how he operates in a 'class' manner.

Ferentz HAS to recruit an in-state talent of this caliber, regardless of how Pwoud the kid says he is. To not recruit him is malpractice.

Apparently Lazard isn't as bright as advertised, though, evidenced by his choosing Pwoud U over Stanford and Notre Dame.

Latest posts