Little brother

You guys missed out on the best Cyclone Fanatic Recruiting Party EVER!!! Last night. I mean how many people can say they have seen Mark Mangino in a bar before last night?

Must've been a slow day for news.
I don't get it, why would it be a slow day for news? Just because a bunch of local broadcast tv news vans are parked outside a frat boy themed bar in West Des Moines? There was a lot going on this wednesday in Central Iowa but Paul Rhoads and Mark Mangino and a room full of guys in Cardinal in Gold just doesn't happen every day. I just hope the news reports noted the smell of victory in the air, and the pride.

Paul Rhoads is very proud of himself for working so hard to land Lazard in his one man recruiting class. Impressive.
It's a one man recruiting class but it's still one man better than his typical class. Sorry, shouldn't use the word class in the same sentence as Paul Rhoads.

I saw the news reports and cannot forget the sad Hawkeye fans they interviewed who just stood outside the Keg Stand and looked in through the window with looks of jealousy and despair. They said on camera that they just wished their team could have nice things like four star wide receiver recruits and a coach who tries to win football games.

Latest posts