Let the nebraska meltdown continue.

Funny shit is last year he said they were not big and strong enough and this year they lack confidence.
And the schedule.

Maybe next year it will be his dog left him or something.

We know what it won't be. The coach, with his smug attitude and big mouth. No siree, bub.

Frost would make the perfect country and western songwriter. He could pen "Taking It Up Thunder Road Without The Lightning" for Lady Antebellum or someone.

And the schedule.

Maybe next year it will be his dog left him or something.

We know what it won't be. The coach, with his smug attitude and big mouth. No siree, bub.

Frost would make the perfect country and western songwriter. He could pen "Taking It Up Thunder Road Without The Lightning" for Lady Antebellum or someone.

And to me they have a QB controversy now. Martinez has something going on in his head.

So apparently Frost said after the game that he inherited a team with weak confidence. Which is a nice thing to say about your seniors who just had their last game for your team. Nothing like continuing your method of throwing your players under the bus. The best however was the response by Tommy Frazier.

Former studd qb for the Nebraska huskers Tommy Frazier said last night after the game in an obvious shot at frost that he was not commenting anymore on Nebraska football until they go to a bowl game because its obvious people "believe in a guy who can't get the job done."

Nice. I think that was Tommy sticking up for the players by taking a shot at Frostie. He went on to say those players worked and tried their arses off.

What is the difference between what Frost said and when Kirk called his players "Fat Cats" after the Northwestern loss in 2006?

The only difference I see is what they were specifically pointing out:

Frost questioned his team's confidence

Ferentz questioned his team's effort/laziness in preparation

Both were not happy about how their players performed and expressed it publicly.

What is the difference between what Frost said and when Kirk called his players "Fat Cats" after the Northwestern loss in 2006?

The only difference I see is what they were specifically pointing out:

Frost questioned his team's confidence

Ferentz questioned his team's effort/laziness in preparation

Both were not happy about how their players performed and expressed it publicly.

One is about inherent character and toughness which are personal traits...he also said he inherited it (deflecting any responsibility). The other is about a shift in attitude which is correctable and the coach was owning some of it too.

Just remember amidst the harbaugh hate his last second visit to the Goodson house last year to try to flip Goodson the night before signing day. Ultimate in douchery. Remember he did that to Karan higdon. Never forget the Goodson visit

Honestly that's just doing his job. He should be trying to get the best players possible if he can help his team. I don't see the problem with that.

Honestly that's just doing his job. He should be trying to get the best players possible if he can help his team. I don't see the problem with that.

yes, but where was jimmy that whole summer and fall during evaluation periods? Probably sleeping at recruits houses and planning his signing day show with Michael Jordan and Derek jeter introducing the players. Douchebag

Just remember amidst the harbaugh hate his last second visit to the Goodson house last year to try to flip Goodson the night before signing day. Ultimate in douchery. Remember he did that to Karan higdon. Never forget the Goodson visit

Did he spend the night to?

Funny shit is last year he said they were not big and strong enough and this year they lack confidence.
But he’s got “some warriors”

Somewhere in the interview he always says that ... both years

Scott Frost was talking like he thought that Nebraska should have had a chance in this game. The fact is that it was Iowa's lack of execution that let the game get that close.

Nebraska doesn't have nearly the experience or talent that Iowa does. If Iowa played to their ability and Nebraska to theirs, Iowa would blow them out.

Scott Frost was talking like he thought that Nebraska should have had a chance in this game. The fact is that it was Iowa's lack of execution that let the game get that close.

Nebraska doesn't have nearly the experience or talent that Iowa does. If Iowa played to their ability and Nebraska to theirs, Iowa would blow them out.

I agree that Iowa's talent and experience are better, but we were playing a desperate team on their home field playing for a bowl trip. And then the referees were suspect, to say the least. I thought Iowa played well under those circumstances. It would have been a one or two touchdown victory without the dropped passes and weird officiating.

Frost is over his head....and immature and entitled. Much like a Steve Alford. Mostly talk, little show.

Will Nebraska qualify for a bowl game next year. Where do you see 6 wins in next year's schedule:

Purdue (tossup)
Central Michigan (Win, but tough team)
SD State (Win?)
Cincinnati (up and coming team; currently ranked)
@Northwestern (Loss)
ILL (Win, maybe)
@rutgers (Win)
@Ohio State (Loss)
Penn St (Loss)
@iowa (probably loss)
@Wisconsin (Loss)
Minnesota (probably loss)

That is a really tough schedule, particularly the last 5 games. I think seven wins would be a spectacular season for them.

Iowa's schedule next year also is pretty brutal, by the way.

yes, but where was jimmy that whole summer and fall during evaluation periods? Probably sleeping at recruits houses and planning his signing day show with Michael Jordan and Derek jeter introducing the players. Douchebag

Probably recruiting other kids that he missed on, and then he tried to get Goodson at the last minute to fill the spot. It's what happens. Just happened to ISU with the RB flipping to Ohio State, and let's be honest, Iowa has flipped guys late too. It's the biz.