Let the nebraska meltdown continue.

iloveyoularrystation

So apparently Frost said after the game that he inherited a team with weak confidence. Which is a nice thing to say about your seniors who just had their last game for your team. Nothing like continuing your method of throwing your players under the bus. The best however was the response by Tommy Frazier.

Former studd qb for the Nebraska huskers Tommy Frazier said last night after the game in an obvious shot at frost that he was not commenting anymore on Nebraska football until they go to a bowl game because its obvious people "believe in a guy who can't get the job done."

Nice. I think that was Tommy sticking up for the players by taking a shot at Frostie. He went on to say those players worked and tried their arses off.

I said when they hired Frost he would fail. His style of ball will not work in the B1G. Secondly he is too stubborn to change style of play or assistants. Remember this is the Nebraska HS stud who spurned Osborne and went to Stanford, and hid in the closet while Lawrence Phillips beat his girlfriend. Arrogant arsehole...just like his dad.

If you watch Frost after a game like yesterday...in his press conference...you get an idea of who he is. He's a first class douche who has consistently deflected blame onto his players, the previous staffs etc. Here's how you tell what he truly feels. He'll say something like he needs to prepare his team better, then in the next sentence say something that talks about the culture or confidence/discipline issues from the previous coaches. Which one do you really think he believes?

I'm shocked because he really does come off as a whiny little bitch. In last years game, he was acting like KF was an idiot for going for it on fourth down..."because we would taken it down and scored"...but you lost you prick...so don't question the coach who just beat you.

There is absolutely no comparison between Brian Ferentz and Scott Frost. Brian is very passionate and gets carried away sometimes but he would never say anything derogatory about his players or blame their attitude or effort for a loss.
Fair point.

How many key players are going to be entering the transfer portal for Nebraska after this year? My guess is at least three

Latest posts