LeBron

The perfect play for Miami at the end of games is a pick and roll with Wade & James. It worked beautifully just Lebron missed the shot. Stop with the stupid isolation crap and force the defense to guard more than one guy.

The unnecessary fadeaway over a player half his size was super gr8. Goodness gracious how many more game-winning shots is he gonna miss? He had a chance once again to prove people like me wrong and he COULD NOT do it.

People just gotta accept that he can put up good stat lines but lacks the killer instinct.

He doesn't have a killer instinct because he hasn't been successful at last second shots? Get real man.

I guess the other 47 minutes of an NBA game don't matter huh? He's only won the MVP award 3 out of the last 4 years and consistently dominates the majority of most games. His stats are comparable with the best players in NBA history. Plain and simple. Maybe he isn't comparable to Jordan in terms of last second shots, but then again very few people are. You can say whatever you want to say, I just don't get it. In some people's eyes it seems like Lebron is a failure if he doesn't win every game he plays in at the last second.

As far as everyone complaining about the fouling... I'm assuming most of you just started watching the NBA when the playoffs started. This is the usual. NBA referees always call more fouls when a superstar tries to make plays. That's the way it is, and it's the way it always has been. Jordan, Bird, Magic, and whoever else you want to mention picked up fouls that no one else got called. It's nothing new. The majority of them are earned by putting forth more effort than everyone else on the court.

I am a huge Heat fan...have been since Zo but I think Learn is an ******** . He cares far more about making money and being famous than he does winning basketball games.

As far as everyone complaining about the fouling... I'm assuming most of you just started watching the NBA when the playoffs started. This is the usual. NBA referees always call more fouls when a superstar tries to make plays. That's the way it is, and it's the way it always has been. Jordan, Bird, Magic, and whoever else you want to mention picked up fouls that no one else got called. It's nothing new. The majority of them are earned by putting forth more effort than everyone else on the court.

This is crap. So you are saying the superstars are trying harder than everyone else. Not true.

This is crap. So you are saying the superstars are trying harder than everyone else. Not true.

I said the majority of calls they get are earned. Maybe they aren't trying harder than everyone else, but their talent and ability allows them to do things no one else can do. There isn't many players in the league who can attack the basket like Lebron and Wade can. Their ability to attack the basket makes split second calls incredibly difficult for a ref to make. Sure they get some ticky tack calls other players don't get. However, what I was saying is the majority of calls they get are earned because of their effort and ability. Obviously, their offense is designed to get the ball in their hands in playmaking situations. Naturally Lebron is going to draw more fouls than Pierre Pierce because the offense the Heat run is more focused on running the offense through him. Pierce gets opportunites but not near as many. He certainly doesn't drive to the basket as often.

Last edited:
I am a huge Heat fan...have been since Zo but I think Learn is an ******** . He cares far more about making money and being famous than he does winning basketball games.

Yeah that's exactly why he went to Miami and partnered with 2 other superstars, because he cares more about fame and making money than winning.

Yeah that's exactly why he went to Miami and partnered with 2 other superstars, because he cares more about fame and making money than winning.

you forgot to mention he turned down max dollars to do it

No sales tax or state income tax or something like that lets not act like he gave up a kidney to play in Miami.

It's no state income tax. He still could have made more elsewhere, could have had the stage all to himself else where, and could have grown his empire better elsewhere. But he went to Miami so he could win championships.

It's no state income tax. He still could have made more elsewhere, could have had the stage all to himself else where, and could have grown his empire better elsewhere. But he went to Miami so he could win championships.

The one or two titles he might end up with or the self-declared 6 or 7?