LeBron

Clutch or not, Miami still won the game. I'm definitely not a Lebron fan but the Skip Bayless school of criticism is dumb when the Heat continue to win.

Hope he'll end up like Patrick Ewing, Malone, etc. Stars that never got a ring. I was a Celtics fan growing up but now rarely watch. Any team that beats Lebron and Miami I'm on their bandwagon. I'm currently on the Spurs. Pure basketball with minimal egos.

Hope he'll end up like Patrick Ewing, Malone, etc. Stars that never got a ring. I was a Celtics fan growing up but now rarely watch. Any team that beats Lebron and Miami I'm on their bandwagon. I'm currently on the Spurs. Pure basketball with minimal egos.

pure fantasy

He tried to lose it didn't he. In his defense that layup wasn't easy. His decision to shoot the pullup jumper with Rondo guarding him was what blew my mind he could have made that a closer shot and got a better look or drew a foul for sure. That all said too. If Rondo didn't go nuts and have the game he did the Celtics wouldn't even have been in that game.

Winning trumps everything, even if Lebron did have 34/10/7, NBD

This. Dude is almost averaging a triple double in the playoffs. Haters are gonna hate. I'll be the first to admit he isn't great in clutch situations, but he's still the best all-around player in the league and it really isn't very close.

Missed layup for the win, then BRICK

#weird

Right and the 2 offensive rebounds that prevented the Celtics from having a chance to win weren't clutch. The huge block wasn't clutch. The insane outlet passes weren't clutch. The one handed tip back wasn't clutch. Shutting Rondo down completely in the 3rd quarter to give the heat a chance to get back into the game wasn't clutch.

#cluelessidiot

Clutch or not, Miami still won the game. I'm definitely not a Lebron fan but the Skip Bayless school of criticism is dumb when the Heat continue to win.

Yeah, they won with little help from the refs.

How you can not call a foul when rondo goes straight to the hoop and gets whacked across the head by wade. wow.

And lebron shoots 24 free throws to boston's team 29.

Yet they foul out a star like paul pierce.

Yeah, they won with little help from the refs.

How you can not call a foul when rondo goes straight to the hoop and gets whacked across the head by wade. wow.

And lebron shoots 24 free throws to boston's team 29.

Yet they foul out a star like paul pierce.

As a Celtics fan, the bolded part pi$$ed me off the most. And IIRC, we are still waiting for Miami's first techincal of the series to Boston's 6 or 7. It was almost hilarious that Doc had to tell the ref that the fouls were 5-0 like halfway through the 1st quarter last night. Im hoping for a huge change in the way this series has been officiated on Friday and Sunday when the games are in Boston.

Edit- I forgot Mike Miller picked up a T last night.

Last edited:
the refs job is not to make sure each team has the same number of fouls.

the refs didnt foul out peirce, peirce did.

they did miss the foul on rondo late. **** happens.

As a Celtics fan, the bolded part pi$$ed me off the most. And IIRC, we are still waiting for Miami's first techincal of the series to Boston's 6 or 7. It was almost hilarious that Doc had to tell the ref that the fouls were 5-0 like halfway through the 1st quarter last night. Im hoping for a huge change in the way this series has been officiated on Friday and Sunday when the games are in Boston.

Young fast guys are going to get fouled a lot by old slow guys, because the old slow guys have to foul to attempt to slow down or guard the young fast guys. If I was guarding a guy much faster and/or bigger than me, guarantee I would have to fould him more than he fouls me. Lebron is huge and one of the fastest guys in the league, the only chance the Celtics have to slow him down is to foul him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA]Best Cry Ever - YouTube[/ame]

the refs job is not to make sure each team has the same number of fouls.

the refs didnt foul out peirce, peirce did.

they did miss the foul on rondo late. **** happens.

The Refs missed a **** ton of fouls on Mia last night...

The refs are in mia back pocket and everybody knows it....C's go to the hole get knocked down nothing...you touch the King and god it HAS to be a foul...

Winning trumps everything, even if Lebron did have 34/10/7, NBD

This. He gets one ring and a lot of this criticism goes away. Self proclaiming that the Heat will win 6 or 7 titles......he probably wishes he could take that back.

He will probably get at least one, Pat Riley will make it work somehow.

Young fast guys are going to get fouled a lot by old slow guys, because the old slow guys have to foul to attempt to slow down or guard the young fast guys. If I was guarding a guy much faster and/or bigger than me, guarantee I would have to fould him more than he fouls me. Lebron is huge and one of the fastest guys in the league, the only chance the Celtics have to slow him down is to foul him.

Yep. A big part of Wade and Lebron's game is predicated on slashing and getting to the bucket.....the foul calls are going to add up.

Latest posts