LeBron

Great, we are back to how good Lebron is now, actually back on track with the original thought of this thread! Thanks TChawk

Never said he wasn't any good, he is an amazing player, that has had a amazing bad time of making clutch shots in the last few years....and add to the fact he made a terrible wrong decision when he was a FA by announcing it as "the decision"...but never would say he was anything but the most amazingly complete player on the floor the NBA has seen since Jordan really.

Yeah, they won with little help from the refs.

How you can not call a foul when rondo goes straight to the hoop and gets whacked across the head by wade. wow.

And lebron shoots 24 free throws to boston's team 29.

Yet they foul out a star like paul pierce.

Excuses, excuses.
Truth of the matter is the Celtics played as well as they can and still came up short. Heat played a C+ game and still pulled it out. Heat will win this series in 5 or 6. Spurs are the team to beat right now and are definitely playing the best ball. With Lebron and Wade playing this well anything can happen.

Last edited:
You know, you could say the same thing, bottom line is James does not have huge games in 1 and 2 then heat might be down 0-2.

Except James is averaging close to 30 points a game in this post season so when he scores 34 points that's a normal game for him. Rajon Rondo is averaging 17 points a game so 44 is quite a bit above his norm. Not to mention that he was hitting nearly every outside shot he took, which for him is very rare.

Except James is averaging close to 30 points a game in this post season so when he scores 34 points that's a normal game for him. Rajon Rondo is averaging 17 points a game so 44 is quite a bit above his norm. Not to mention that he was hitting nearly every outside shot he took, which for him is very rare.

The fact that you had to explain that to him should cause him great shame.

Never said he wasn't any good, he is an amazing player, that has had a amazing bad time of making clutch shots in the last few years....and add to the fact he made a terrible wrong decision when he was a FA by announcing it as "the decision"...but never would say he was anything but the most amazingly complete player on the floor the NBA has seen since Jordan really.

No seriously, I was thanking you for getting it back on track.

So what's the beef? That he shouldn't have settled for an 18 footer?

The unnecessary fadeaway over a player half his size was super gr8. Goodness gracious how many more game-winning shots is he gonna miss? He had a chance once again to prove people like me wrong and he COULD NOT do it.

People just gotta accept that he can put up good stat lines but lacks the killer instinct.

End of discussion about the refs.

Thanks

Uhh, not really. The Celtics committed 15 more fouls than the Heat and the Heat shot 18 more free throws than the Celtics in Game 2.

You cant tell me and honestly believe it that the Heat were that much more aggressive than the Celtics last night.

Uhh, not really. The Celtics committed 15 more fouls than the Heat and the Heat shot 18 more free throws than the Celtics in Game 2.

You cant tell me and honestly believe it that the Heat were that much more aggressive than the Celtics last night.

lol yes....yes I can. It comes down to style of play. Rondo broke down the defense the entire 1st half and got call after call. He stopped doing it completely in the 2nd half. He got back scoring in the 4th, but on jump shots. Had he played the same way in the 2nd half as the 1st, and then had another player on his team play the same way ie James and Wade, then it would have been much more even. Really not that difficult. The Celts took jumpers all game long.

Oh see I was talking about real life money on real life paypal. You just seemed so confident.

Aint got paypal. You can just mail me a money order Monday morning...:D

Dont take yourself so serious man.

And show me where I seemed so confident. I said I think they will go back to Miami tied 2-2, never made anything close to a guarantee.

The unnecessary fadeaway over a player half his size was super gr8. Goodness gracious how many more game-winning shots is he gonna miss? He had a chance once again to prove people like me wrong and he COULD NOT do it.

People just gotta accept that he can put up good stat lines but lacks the killer instinct.

He took the shot. That's the first step, he could have drove to the hole, but why? So he could run into the entire Celtics team?

He took the shot. That's the first step, he could have drove to the hole, but why? So he could run into the entire Celtics team?

Would it have mattered? He would have went to the line regardless of whether he absorbed any contact. :D

It was sitting there, I had to.

Latest posts