LeBron

nba basketball is the most difficult sport to officiate, period. your claim that people dont watch the nba is laughable, especially considering all the people that ***** about ncaa officiating.

the hear are up 2-0 in the series because they are a much better team.

ding ding can't blame it on the refs

nba basketball is the most difficult sport to officiate, period. your claim that people dont watch the nba is laughable, especially considering all the people that ***** about ncaa officiating.the hear are up 2-0 in the series because they are a much better team.
I will agree with your last sentence. But I am also smart enough to realize that if last night's game had been played anywhere but Miami, the series would be tied 1-1.

I mean, thats part of a home court advantage. The home team typically gets some calls the away team doesnt. Its not intentional, but it happens, in every sport.

I mean, thats part of a home court advantage. The home team typically gets some calls the away team doesnt. Its not intentional, but it happens, in every sport.

LOL, how can you say it isnt intentional?

The NBA has some of the most obvious home court calls and makeup calls in all of sports.

To say that those calls arent intentional is ridiculous.

I wont argue that the Heat are a better team. However, Boston outplayed them last night. Series should be 1-1. And Im not saying the refs cost Boston the game last night...the Celtics blowing a 15 point lead cost them the game.

With Allen finally finding his storke last night and the series going back to Boston, I think it will go back to Miami tied at 2.

Man, you really are a Celtics fan aren't you.

I wont argue that the Heat are a better team. However, Boston outplayed them last night. Series should be 1-1. And Im not saying the refs cost Boston the game last night...the Celtics blowing a 15 point lead cost them the game.

With Allen finally finding his storke last night and the series going back to Boston, I think it will go back to Miami tied at 2.

Want to make a bet? Your complete ignorance of the game of basketball gives me a pretty strong idea that I should bet against whatever you think. I'll give you 2 to 1 odds. I'll hang up and listen.

LOL, how can you say it isnt intentional? The NBA has some of the most obvious home court calls and makeup calls in all of sports. To say that those calls arent intentional is ridiculous.

the nba has the best basketball officials in the world working for them. they are also people. evnironments impact judgement, thats just fact. as an official you try to operate in a vaccum but it just isnt possible. none of those officials went into the game thinking "lets give miami a bunch of calls". that just doesnt happen.

the nba has the best basketball officials in the world working for them. they are also people. evnironments impact judgement, thats just fact. as an official you try to operate in a vaccum but it just isnt possible. none of those officials went into the game thinking "lets give miami a bunch of calls". that just doesnt happen.

I believe there is a NBA former ref in jail right now that says otherwise.

Bottom line is this, if Rondo wouldn't have had his huge game, the Celtics wouldn't have even been close. All the excuses don't get the Celtics anywhere, they know that, you win with more points. They want to win, score more points, even if they think the refs aren't giving them a fair shake. Simple.

The more aggressive team almost always gets more call. The home team almost always gets more calls. Miami was both of those.

Bottom line is this, if Rondo wouldn't have had his huge game, the Celtics wouldn't have even been close. All the excuses don't get the Celtics anywhere, they know that, you win with more points. They want to win, score more points, even if they think the refs aren't giving them a fair shake. Simple.

You know, you could say the same thing, bottom line is James does not have huge games in 1 and 2 then heat might be down 0-2.

You know, you could say the same thing, bottom line is James does not have huge games in 1 and 2 then heat might be down 0-2.

Great, we are back to how good Lebron is now, actually back on track with the original thought of this thread! Thanks TChawk

Great, we are back to how good Lebron is now, actually back on track with the original thought of this thread! Thanks TChawk

Did you hear the stat last night that in the playoffs in his career he has led his team in pts, reb, and assists like 23 times, and the next closest person is Larry Bird at 13? lol

The guy clearly is a choker lol

Latest posts