LeBron

He got 34 because he shot 24 FREE THROWS.

7-20 from the field. 5-14 from inside the arc.

Are they giving away free throws these days? I think you have to play aggressively and go to the rack to earn those. I watched the entire game and he earned his free throws just as Rondo did. Yes the refs no question missed the foul on Rondo late when he got hit in the head. It happens.

Are they giving away free throws these days? I think you have to play aggressively and go to the rack to earn those. I watched the entire game and he earned his free throws just as Rondo did. Yes the refs no question missed the foul on Rondo late when he got hit in the head. It happens.

They are giving them away to LBJ this series...don't even have to touch him and a foul is called...this series is so one sided by the refs it is a joke.

Young fast guys are going to get fouled a lot by old slow guys, because the old slow guys have to foul to attempt to slow down or guard the young fast guys. If I was guarding a guy much faster and/or bigger than me, guarantee I would have to fould him more than he fouls me. Lebron is huge and one of the fastest guys in the league, the only chance the Celtics have to slow him down is to foul him.

I know how it works 34. Pierce did a pretty damn good job most of the night on Lebron. Im not really complaining about the fouls called on the Celtics because most of them have been legit. My gripe is how much the Heat are getting away with on the defensive end when the Celtics have been just as aggressive going to the hoop as the Heat have.

The call that drove me the most nuts last night, besides the obvious Rondo one at the end, was one right in front of Boston's bench. Rondo and Lebron are going for a loose ball and Rondo gets under Lebron while Lebron is extending his elbow and lands on top of Rondo. Foul called on Rondo.

I know how it works 34. Pierce did a pretty damn good job most of the night on Lebron. Im not really complaining about the fouls called on the Celtics because most of them have been legit. My gripe is how much the Heat are getting away with on the defensive end when the Celtics have been just as aggressive going to the hoop as the Heat have.

The call that drove me the most nuts last night, besides the obvious Rondo one at the end, was one right in front of Boston's bench. Rondo and Lebron are going for a loose ball and Rondo gets under Lebron while Lebron is extending his elbow and lands on top of Rondo. Foul called on Rondo.

That is cause if you touch the "King" this series it is an auto foul...even if he is the one landing on top of you.

the refs job is not to make sure each team has the same number of fouls.

the refs didnt foul out peirce, peirce did.

they did miss the foul on rondo late. **** happens.

Im not saying the refs are supposed to make sure an equal number of fouls are called on each team. Im not even really complaining about most of the fouls called on the Celtics. Its the beating that Boston is taking when they are going to the hoop that isnt getting called that is my gripe.

Bolded part is hilarious.

If the Lebron **** riders in this thread are actually trying to argue the officiating has been even CLOSE to fair/even, they know nothing about basketball. These two games have been about as one-sided as it gets.

If the Lebron **** riders in this thread are actually trying to argue the officiating has been even CLOSE to fair/even, they know nothing about basketball. These two games have been about as one-sided as it gets.

No different than I've seen 100 times with home court advantage in the playoffs in the NBA.

No different than I've seen 100 times with home court advantage in the playoffs in the NBA.

And thats what I have maintained throught these first 2 games. I am hoping the calls turn to favor the Celtics starting on Friday night. I am not holding my breath that it will be as uneven as it has been through the first 2 games in favor of the Heat though.

And thats what I have maintained throught these first 2 games. I am hoping the calls turn to favor the Celtics starting on Friday night. I am not holding my breath that it will be as uneven as it has been through the first 2 games in favor of the Heat though.

Good god. It has not been any more uneven than usual. Rondo shot what? 10 FT's in the 1st quarter last night? Because he's the only one taking it to the basket. Get over it.

the refs job is not to make sure each team has the same number of fouls.the refs didnt foul out peirce, peirce did.they did miss the foul on rondo late. **** happens.
The Refs missed a **** ton of fouls on Mia last night...The refs are in mia back pocket and everybody knows it....C's go to the hole get knocked down nothing...you touch the King and god it HAS to be a foul...

dumb

Part of the reason for the foul discrepancies is due to Lebron (to a smaller extent) and Wade (really, really bad) acting like they have been hit by a truck every time someone lays a finger on them. I am starting to lose respect for Wade because of how much he has been flopping this whole year.

The Refs missed a **** ton of fouls on Mia last night...

The refs are in mia back pocket and everybody knows it....C's go to the hole get knocked down nothing...you touch the King and god it HAS to be a foul...

NBA officiating is among the worst in all of pro sports. It's a big part of why so many don't care for the sport any more.

Good god. It has not been any more uneven than usual. Rondo shot what? 10 FT's in the 1st quarter last night? Because he's the only one taking it to the basket. Get over it.

Have you watched the entire first 2 games of the series?

Ive admitted I am a huge Celtics fan but I will guarantee not everybody in this thread or the playoff thread commenting on how poorly this series has been officiated so far are Celtics fans and I would even bet some of them hate the Celtics.

Get over your man crush on Lebron and take off the blinders to see what this series has been in terms of officiating....awful.

nba basketball is the most difficult sport to officiate, period. your claim that people dont watch the nba is laughable, especially considering all the people that ***** about ncaa officiating.

the hear are up 2-0 in the series because they are a much better team.

nba basketball is the most difficult sport to officiate, period. your claim that people dont watch the nba is laughable, especially considering all the people that ***** about ncaa officiating.

I will agree with your last sentence. But I am also smart enough to realize that if last night's game had been played anywhere but Miami, the series would be tied 1-1.

I wont argue that the Heat are a better team. However, Boston outplayed them last night. Series should be 1-1. And Im not saying the refs cost Boston the game last night...the Celtics blowing a 15 point lead cost them the game.

With Allen finally finding his storke last night and the series going back to Boston, I think it will go back to Miami tied at 2.

to steal a line from Mike and Mike.

LeBron is going to catch flack unless he rides his white horse to the rim does a 360 reverse slam as the buzzer sounds to win game 7 of the finals.

Latest posts