Keith Murphy Chimes In

That makes more sense than if they'd actually do it now... There's nothing they can say now differently than what they could've at the time. Nothings changed. It pretty much confirms what everyone has thought...

The issue here is intent.

Yes, comparing a huge black dude to King Kong is cringeworthy.

But that's all it is.

He clearly meant to compliment the kid.

So maybe have him issue a statement on his inartful analogy, and leave it at that.

I'd sue these mfkrs if I were Dolphin.

Oh for the record the original Social Justice Warrior was Jesus Christ, so y'all might want to reconsider that angle.

A key point in Murphy's piece, was that two days went by and nothing. Suddenly it comes out of the woodwork, anonymously. That smells of an agenda...not an honest reaction.

A key point in Murphy's piece, was that two days went by and nothing. Suddenly it comes out of the woodwork, anonymously. That smells of an agenda...not an honest reaction.
1rjzbt.jpg

Go to Waterloo into certain minority areas and ask that question individually or in a group of none college athletes.
Sounds to me like you might be the racist. Do you know what the percentage of the population in Waterloo is black? Your perception of Waterloo as a good place to ask "blacks" about their opinion on this couldn't be more wrong. dumbass

Sounds to me like you might be the racist. Do you know what the percentage of the population in Waterloo is black? Your perception of Waterloo as a good place to ask "blacks" about their opinion on this couldn't be more wrong. dumbass
I could be wrong but I'm thinking Hawkgold is a black man. That does not mean he isn't a racist, however. I can't speak to that.

WTF??? How can you even begin to say what Dolph said deserves to be fired under ANY circumstances?

Being called King Kong under the hoops has nothing to do with race and everything to do with paying a great player a compliment.

Wow...someone's always gotta be the naysayer. There is a time and a place for PC, THIS isn't one of them.
Fran, practice, "Ok guys, bear down, we are headed to Columbus for a big game, it will be a tough row to hoe, so let't get to it." You are fired, coach, racist. Working in a field is a reminder of past racist injustices. Give Dolph a call, have a beer.

You seem overly sensitive.

15.5 percent and 50 percent of family income to whites. How many accts do you post under. It is impressive Ill give you that.

Oh for the record the original Social Justice Warrior was Jesus Christ, so y'all might want to reconsider that angle.

Absolutely, and it's why I'm not a Christian. In fact I don't subscribe to any religion, as I'm a fan of objective reality. Which at this stage doesn't provide all the answers a curious species is seeking. And I'm okay with that. I like mysteries, and the Cosmos is the ultimate mystery never to be fully revealed, imo. One reason I despise SJWs and the left is because they have all the answers . . . 98% of which are wrong.

It has nothing to do with what’s being discussed here. I still have no idea why you brought it up.

It has everything to do with it. Couple of years ago my kid was learning to drive. She asked me to back up if she put the gear in R or D. I suggested to her that if I had to explain that she probably shouldn't be driving. She said she had it and proceeded to drive into the house when she panicked.

Explaining why being more sensitive about this, specifically having to explain why it's an issue is akin to the driving lesson incident. I shouldn't have to explain it, but you aren't ready to understand it.

But seriously you seem on the smart side. I think you know. You just don't like the answer.

Few things are more amusing than white people being offended FOR black people. Of course you should choose your words more carefully, I think we all agree on that. But the virtue signalling and outrage by proxy stuff from uninvolved third parties is getting to be a bit much.
Whiteys working on their cul-de-sac cred

Jail is where you go when you commit crimes. I'm not really interested what percentage of each race is in jail. I'm just hopeful the percentage of guilty people in jail is 100%.

Latest posts