Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

Nice try. We can all do a google search. Take Wyatt Lohaus off the list. 15 of the 20 actually made major contributions to the program they ended up with. The jury is still out on Tillo it may even be 16 out of 20.

Tillo doesn't even play basketball. He said pretty good D1 basketball players. The jury is out on Lohaus but the others listed were not pretty good D1 players and those are just the ones I can remember

So there is a 75% chance he will be pretty good then. Why argue so hard on something where you're going to be wrong 3 out of 4 times?

So there is a 75% chance he will be pretty good then. Why argue so hard on something where you're going to be wrong 3 out of 4 times?

5 of the last 11 haven't been good and that's not counting Lohaus. Doesn't really matter I think Pemsl and Kriener are better and they'll both be good

Tillo doesn't even play basketball. He said pretty good D1 basketball players. The jury is out on Lohaus but the others listed were not pretty good D1 players and those are just the ones I can remember

You have already done the google search so who else are you going to add to that list?

You have already done the google search so who else are you going to add to that list?

Tyler Mckinney and David Newman weren't very good but that's only going back to the late 90's because I don't remember many of the guys before that

5 of the last 11 haven't been good and that's not counting Lohaus. Doesn't really matter I think Pemsl and Kriener are better and they'll both be good

You are a troll, dude. With the above post it just clicked who you are. I wasn't sure until then, had my doubts, but now I have a good feeling who you are.

You are a troll, dude. With the above post it just clicked who you are. I wasn't sure until then, had my doubts, but now I have a good feeling who you are.

Better go back to the Bohannon commitment thread and call everyone that questioned the move trolls too.

Tyler Mckinney and David Newman weren't very good but that's only going back to the late 90's because I don't remember many of the guys before that

Tyler Mckinney was a major contributor to the Creighton program. Newman if he had of stuck it out with NW he would have been a major contributor and do not even factor in his time at Drake.

Tyler Mckinney was a major contributor to the Creighton program. Newman if he had of stuck it out with NW he would have been a major contributor and do not even factor in his time at Drake.

I wouldn't call either of them pretty good D1 players but it doesn't really matter and I'm tired of arguing about it

I wasn't really excited right when he committed either. But as time went on he's looked more and more like a good D1 player. You care too much about his offer list. Like I said earlier, players like Bohannon aren't going to attract out of state schools when they're late bloomers. Once he committed to Iowa, why even bother?
A guy that can handle the basketball and shoot over ninety percent at the free throw line should be a valuable member of the team in the last five minutes of a lot of games. He probably will be a lot better than that. His pedigree is someone that will probably be able to handle the pressure. He should be fun to watch for the next four years.

A guy that can handle the basketball and shoot over ninety percent at the free throw line should be a valuable member of the team in the last five minutes of a lot of games. He probably will be a lot better than that. His pedigree is someone that will probably be able to handle the pressure. He should be fun to watch for the next four years.

I agree. It's too bad 5656 probably won't be around to eat crow a couple years from now. I don't expect Bohannon to be great, but I do expect him to silence a lot of doubters.

After watching nothing but clanked free throws at the end of close games for the past few years it will be refreshing having a guy who can step up to the line and knock them down. I realize he has to prove that he can do that, but I'm betting it will be one of his strengths.

I agree. It's too bad 5656 probably won't be around to eat crow a couple years from now. I don't expect Bohannon to be great, but I do expect him to silence a lot of doubters.

After watching nothing but clanked free throws at the end of close games for the past few years it will be refreshing having a guy who can step up to the line and knock them down. I realize he has to prove that he can do that, but I'm betting it will be one of his strengths.

Everything lined up for us to land a great PG in this class and we missed. I'm sure I'm not the only one disappointed in that

No, he'll be around but it won't be on the 5656 handle.

Of the 8 PG that you listed, which school(s) should we have beaten out for the respective recruit?

Any of them? Should we have beat out Kansas and others for Tyler Cook? In recruiting you have to go against some big teams to get good players. Fran runs an uptempo system and we just graduated two senior PG's, you don't get a much better situation than that. Everyone knew we needed to land a good PG in this class but I'm just a troll now

Any of them? Should we have beat out Kansas and others for Tyler Cook? In recruiting you have to go against some big teams to get good players. Fran runs an uptempo system and we just graduated two senior PG's, you don't get a much better situation than that. Everyone knew we needed to land a good PG in this class but I'm just a troll now

You state Bohannon will suck like it's a fact.

So you are saying Iowa should be able to just go out and cherry pick any player they want just because they run an uptempo system and can sell playing time?? If that's the case, ISU should be able to get all the 5 star football players they want because they can sell playing time and they give up 40 a game.

So you are saying Iowa should be able to just go out and cherry pick any player they want just because they run an uptempo system and can sell playing time?? If that's the case, ISU should be able to get all the 5 star football players they want because they can sell playing time and they give up 40 a game.

There's a difference between cherry picking and missing on 8 players at the same position when you have one scholarship open for it. We've made three NCAA tournaments in a row and will have a player drafted for the third straight year, please don't compare that to ISU football.

Latest posts