Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

If we don't think our PG position is fine we're trolls. If we lay an egg tomorrow watch out though, Dean will melt down just like two years ago and call for Frans job

Thinking our PG situation is poor isn't trolling.
Melting down isn't trolling
Having an unpopular opinion isn't trolling
Being negative isn't trolling
Thinking Fran can't recruit isn't trolling
Wanting KF fired isn't trolling

Trolling is trolling. What you do is trolling. So you can keep saying you aren't a troll, nobody is buying it. not one person any longer, I think even Lightning understands you are a Clown troll at this point.

So by all means keep posting, I think it is funny, funny stuff. Most everything you have posted turns out wrong (hmmmm, just like CyTwins on Clowntownfanatics). Moss is a clear miss (wrong). Bohannon sucks (gonna be wrong before he is all done, maybe not this year, but in the future). Fran can't recruit (Signed a top 100 kid in '16, Will sign a top 100 '17 kid and a kid for '17 that Indiana, Georgetown, Louisville wanted, Has a top 25/50 kid for '18 verbally committed and a top 50 kid for '19 verbally committed.)

So keep on talking, it's all good. Just you can drop the whole Iowa is my team act.....

Thinking our PG situation is poor isn't trolling.
Melting down isn't trolling
Having an unpopular opinion isn't trolling
Being negative isn't trolling
Thinking Fran can't recruit isn't trolling
Wanting KF fired isn't trolling

Trolling is trolling. What you do is trolling. So you can keep saying you aren't a troll, nobody is buying it. not one person any longer, I think even Lightning understands you are a Clown troll at this point.

So by all means keep posting, I think it is funny, funny stuff. Most everything you have posted turns out wrong (hmmmm, just like CyTwins on Clowntownfanatics). Moss is a clear miss (wrong). Bohannon sucks (gonna be wrong before he is all done, maybe not this year, but in the future). Fran can't recruit (Signed a top 100 kid in '16, Will sign a top 100 '17 kid and a kid for '17 that Indiana, Georgetown, Louisville wanted, Has a top 25/50 kid for '18 verbally committed and a top 50 kid for '19 verbally committed.)

So keep on talking, it's all good. Just you can drop the whole Iowa is my team act.....

So really all I was wrong about is Moss. When I say Fran struggles to recruit it's because of our PG position and the 2014 and 2015 classes. Garza and Wieskamp were big gets. Bohannon has struggled this year like I said he would

So really all I was wrong about is Moss. When I say Fran struggles to recruit it's because of our PG position and the 2014 and 2015 classes. Garza and Wieskamp were big gets. Bohannon has struggled this year like I said he would

Bohannon has been better than you said he would be, you just keep moving the target is all. Kind of exactly what you tried to do with Moss. Claimed he was a "clear miss" then you claimed he "wouldn't be an all conference player" and pretended that was your stance, until I called you on it.

You are doing the same with Jordan, and wig recruiting......no worries man, we all get it and understand your troll.

Bohannon has been better than you said he would be, you just keep moving the target is all. Kind of exactly what you tried to do with Moss. Claimed he was a "clear miss" then you claimed he "wouldn't be an all conference player" and pretended that was your stance, until I called you on it.

You are doing the same with Jordan, and wig recruiting......no worries man, we all get it and understand your troll.

I think he's a little better offensively then I thought because his ability to feed the post but he's worse defensively then I expected. He's really struggling this year so far but I'm hoping shoots it well today

I think he's a little better offensively then I thought because his ability to feed the post but he's worse defensively then I expected. He's really struggling this year so far but I'm hoping shoots it well today

How was Jordan bad defensively against ISU? He gave up 7 early pts vs Thomas, but after that held Jackson to 0 pts, and didn't allow Morris/Babb or Long to score when he was on them.

Maybe if you watched some games you will realize that Rebounds and blocks aren't the only way to judge defense, and that is all defensive metric really measure. Did you hear ISU legend Jake Sullivan talk about Jordan? He said not to even worry about his D, I bet he hasn't even look at a defensive metric, but instead watches him play and judges him.

How was Jordan bad defensively against ISU? He gave up 7 early pts vs Thomas, but after that held Jackson to 0 pts, and didn't allow Morris/Babb or Long to score when he was on them.

Maybe if you watched some games you will realize that Rebounds and blocks aren't the only way to judge defense, and that is all defensive metric really measure. Did you hear ISU legend Jake Sullivan talk about Jordan? He said not to even worry about his D, I bet he hasn't even look at a defensive metric, but instead watches him play and judges him.

If only the season was one game

The fact we're going from three straight NCAA apperances to probably an NIT at best is because of his recruiting though so I get why some people criticize it. If you say "Fran can't recruit" that doesn't make sense but I do think it's the weakest part of his coaching. If he could improve his recruiting he could take us to the next level

Weakest part of his coaching? We gave up 98 to Omaha or something like that. I'm going with defense.

Gotta love all the anti-Fran posts. Maybe you should ask fans of teams like Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Penn St. how they would like to have the results Iowa has achieved during McCaffery's tenure.