Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

Hmm who was the first person in this thread to reference Verbal Commits? Where do you think I got the link to Jackson's profile? Now that it contradicts your opinion it's garbage, eh?

This isn't the first time you've hijacked a thread to defend an ISU player (or former one). It's fine that you are a fan. Just be an adult and admit it.

I've never referenced Verbal Commits in my life. I hate Iowa State but if you want to go that route be my guest

Recruiters don't search iowa for short white shooters. Elite players in Iowa will be found but really good ones can fly under the radar pretty easily here.

I've never understood going to another team's board and pretending to be a fan. That seems like such a waste of time. I posted on Cyclone Fanatic in the past, before I was banned, and I was always up front about my allegiance. What is the point of denying the obvious? To each their own I guess.

I've never understood going to another team's board and pretending to be a fan. That seems like such a waste of time. I posted on Cyclone Fanatic in the past, before I was banned, and I was always up front about my allegiance. What is the point of denying the obvious? To each their own I guess.

Are you implying I'm an Iowa State fan because I'm disappointed by our PG recruiting?

No I think he's saying you are an Iowa State fan because you are an Iowa State fan.

Except I'm really not and I wasn't even defending an ISU player I was just pointing out you were wrong.

Carr was a much better recruit than Jackson or Bohannon. Am I a Penn State fan now?

Except I'm really not and I wasn't even defending an ISU player I was just pointing out you were wrong.

Carr was a much better recruit than Jackson or Bohannon. Am I a Penn State fan now?

Except you are and you were. If you think the reason people call you an ISU fan is solely because of this thread you are sadly mistaken...again.

Except you are and you were. If you think the reason people call you an ISU fan is solely because of this thread you are sadly mistaken...again.

You were the one who brought Iowa State up in this thread, not me. Can't say I blame you for deflecting considering you were the one who was wrong though

You were the one who brought Iowa State up in this thread, not me. Can't say I blame you for deflecting considering you were the one who was wrong though

You said that Iowa missed on Jackson based completely on your opinion that he is a better recruit than Bohannon. I used your very own sources to prove that's not necessarily the case which defeats your argument. You've continued to argue your false point, which makes me (and several others) believe that you have other reasons for doing so. But yes, I'm the one deflecting.

Considering this isn't the first time you have been called out for your shtick, maybe it's time you retire the 'Hawk5656' handle and start over with a new one where nobody is onto you yet.

You said that Iowa missed on Jackson based completely on your opinion that he is a better recruit than Bohannon. I used your very own sources to prove that's not necessarily the case which defeats your argument. You've continued to argue your false point, which makes me (and several others) believe that you have other reasons for doing so. But yes, I'm the one deflecting.

Considering this isn't the first time you have been called out for your shtick, maybe it's time you retire the 'Hawk5656' handle and start over with a new one where nobody is onto you yet.

I listed 8 recruits that we offered before Bohannon. All of them had major conference offers and Bohannon did not. If you think Bohannon is a better recruit than any of them you are wrong. I trust head coaches opinions over Verbal Commits or whatever rating system you use.

I listed 8 recruits that we offered before Bohannon. All of them had major conference offers and Bohannon did not. If you think Bohannon is a better recruit than any of them you are wrong. I trust head coaches opinions over Verbal Commits or whatever rating system you use.

You are entitled to your opinion, just stop passing it around as fact. It's almost as annoying as pretending to be someone you're not.

He blew up a lot in the last year. Guys like that end up out performing a lot of kids in college that were ranked similar or a little higher in high shcool.

He didn't have a major conference offer after AAU was over so not really sure how he blew up.

He didn't have a major conference offer after AAU was over so not really sure how he blew up.

I didn't mean he blew up with offers. I mean he blew up as in his game got better and better. When he committed, it just seemed like we got a fallback recruit that will transfer to UNI in a couple years. About halfway through the year it seemed like we got a decent player. By the end of the year, he led the state in scoring and eared Mr. Basketball. To me, that's a kid who blew up. When you factor in the family he comes from and the coach we have, it's a pretty safe prediction to say he will be better than at least half your list. If the kid keeps improving at the rate he is, he may be one of the best off that list.

Latest posts