ISU fans

I am calm, clown.

tumblr_l8asgw4VWA1qzmowao1_400.jpg

Congrats, that should be a good pick up for you guys. Should be able to get a good 1.4 years out of him.

And then the Mayor will pick him up.....any transfer is a good transfer! Well unless you are Pollard and you cry, b!tch, and moan about transfers......but then cheer them on when they come to your team???

Unfortunately if a kid’s world is not absolutely perfect (in their mind), they run from the problem rather than deal with it. Makes you wonder if it is the first signs of our society’s change in our early education program (no longer give kids grades – everybody passes; can’t keep score, everybody has to win; if you do not like something, have mom or dad complain on your behalf). Personally I wonder how that generation is going to survive in the real world when mom or dad or AAU coach are not there for them during their first job interview or first job evaluation. The bottom line is life is not a video game, you can’t just hit reset if you do not like your initial score.

I wonder if Pollard sits down and explains to Christopherson, White, Allen, Lucious, Clyburn, and Babb that he doesn't think they can survive life after BB?
Has it ever occurred to Pollard, or you ISU fans not to throw rocks in glass houses?

I like the coaches that ISU has, they are classy, quality coaches......why is that the fans are such grade A, whining d****bags???

Tell me the last time Iowa beat OSU? Avoiding them has been a good thing for two decades for the Hawks.
So playing consistent top 10 teams in OSU every year a few years ago, would have been the same as playing this 6-7 OSU team? Seriously?

ISUer, how do you still show your face around here after saying, "I know from his visit he was as solid of a commitment as they come. I dont blame a kid for taking a free visit but he loves Rhoads and will be a Clone." just yesterday.

Tell me the last time Iowa beat OSU? Avoiding them has been a good thing for two decades for the Hawks.

Tell me how many OSU teams finished below .500 the last 2 decades dumbazz. Missing a BCS bound Buckeye team is not the same as missing the 2011 version of Ohio State.

Now tell me how many butthurt Clone fans there are around this board the last two days.

I think the OP's post was uncalled for. I'm happy we got Hill, and I won't lie it was kind of nice to put ISU in their place, but we should just be happy we got Hill and leave it at that. Personally, I get annoyed when kids commit somewhere, and then change their mind and go elsewhere. Yes, I know these are 17/18 year old kids, but I still think that if you are going to change your commitment you should have waited longer in the first place to be positive you had made the right choice. A lot can happen between August and February so why not take multiple visits to your final 3/4 schools, and give yourself a clearer view of where you want to go before committing. I realize I am in the minority, but I just think if you are going to commit somewhere you should stick with your commitment.

How many Cyclones does it take to screw in a light bulb? 10. One to screw it in and 9 to tell us how AWESOME Seneca Wallace was. Hahaha, I kill myself!

I think the OP's post was uncalled for.

It's just part of the culture of college football. Fans will stick it to each other at any given opportunity. Some of us grow out past this, some of us do not. It is what it is. At the end of the day it doesn't do any real damage. Alabama fan publicly rubbing his junk on passed out LSU fan on YouTube was uncalled for.

It's just part of the culture of college football. Fans will stick it to each other at any given opportunity. Some of us grow out past this, some of us do not. It is what it is. At the end of the day it doesn't do any real damage. Alabama fan publicly rubbing his junk on passed out LSU fan on YouTube was uncalled for.

LOL WHAT!?!

Given the opportunity, I think it's safe to say that most around here would rub their junk on one another.

Latest posts