ISU fans

Good luck with Hill. I am sure the Big 12 Defensive player of the year and Jake Knott have heard the news. They will welcome him the right way next year!

Now Busa you are a better poster than that. Even the biggest Hawk of all John McDermott from Mouth of the Midwest said today that the Big 12 was the best conference from top to bottom this year.

Now Busa you are a better poster than that. Even the biggest Hawk of all John McDermott from Mouth of the Midwest said today that the Big 12 was the best conference from top to bottom this year.

They have 3 great teams. Depends how you want to look at it, no doubt the bottom 5 teams are really brutal tho

They have 3 great teams. Depends how you want to look at it, no doubt the bottom 5 teams are really brutal tho
Who is that outside of KU? Did you see the Big 12's out of conference record? They lost only two bowl games and like 4 OC games all year. That included your Hawkeyes.

Can't say that I was really that high on him when we recruited him and I am not too torn that he is gone. I was pretty excited for Jason Scales when ISU recruited him but he didn't meet any of my expectations. Only time will tell of what we lost today.

gawd these clones are amusing to watch. constantly grasping at straws...clinging to that one example that makes em look good...despite years and years of evidence to the contrary...in so many, many forms.

And they're so unaware that their obsessive presence on this board reveals their pathetic, defining, insecurities.

It's like watching a really bad movie late at night. I know I should turn the channel...but it's just so damn funny I can't help myself.

Good luck with Hill. I am sure the Big 12 Defensive player of the year and Jake Knott have heard the news. They will welcome him the right way next year!

Wow you are a sad little clown right now. Iowa can just call an isu recruit at any point and they will come. Isu= uni in this regard.

Are you really gonna poke fun at Iowa academics being from Isu. Your setting yourself up for failure.

No. My iPad entered "your" for "you're" so I figured I would spell everything wrong. My poor attempt at humor. Jeez, tough crowd.

Latest posts