ISU fans

Get over yourself. Your not that great. You went 7-6 and will be way down next year. Not trying to be a *****. Just the truth. And I'm not that upset about losing him. Other guys I'd rather hold on to.
way down and still destroy you at Kinnick.

And if Garmon tomorrow de-committed from Iowa to go to ISU, you guys would be ok with that, right?

I don't blame the kid for switching to Iowa, he has a MUCH, MUCH better chance of ever seeing the field in IC, but to do it this late in the process shows really poor character on his part. Rhoads was the only coach to show his trust in this kid, and he s**t all over him today, just days before signing day to sign with the other instate rival.

Oh well. But don't think he committed to Iowa because all along he wanted to be a Hawkeye. He didn't. He just sees playing time at Iowa, where at ISU right now he would be our 6th or 7th option. He's not dumb.

And if Garmon tomorrow de-committed from Iowa to go to ISU, you guys would be ok with that, right? I don't blame the kid for switching to Iowa, he has a MUCH, MUCH better chance of ever seeing the field in IC, but to do it this late in the process shows really poor character on his part. Rhoads was the only coach to show his trust in this kid, and he s**t all over him today, just days before signing day to sign with the other instate rival. Oh well. But don't think he committed to Iowa because all along he wanted to be a Hawkeye. He didn't. He just sees playing time at Iowa, where at ISU right now he would be our 6th or 7th option. He's not dumb.
What ever helps you get through the night but tomorrow he will still be a hawk.

And if Garmon tomorrow de-committed from Iowa to go to ISU, you guys would be ok with that, right?

I don't blame the kid for switching to Iowa, he has a MUCH, MUCH better chance of ever seeing the field in IC, but to do it this late in the process shows really poor character on his part. Rhoads was the only coach to show his trust in this kid, and he s**t all over him today, just days before signing day to sign with the other instate rival.

Oh well. But don't think he committed to Iowa because all along he wanted to be a Hawkeye. He didn't. He just sees playing time at Iowa, where at ISU right now he would be our 6th or 7th option. He's not dumb.

really? the only one?

whole lotta fail in this post......

Totally impossible situation...Garmon has a better shot of accepting an offer to NY Modern Art academy than switching commitment to ISU tomorrow. At least make it a realistic hypothetical.

really? the only one?

whole lotta fail in this post......

He was by far and away the first coach to offer him and stand by him, even through his injury.

And this is the kid that Iowa fans just destroyed and said he would never be good enough to play at Iowa anyway when he committed to ISU. Hmmmm... how times have changed? I guess he's better now that his knee has been torn apart, huh?

He was by far and away the first coach to offer him and stand by him, even through his injury.

And this is the kid that Iowa fans just destroyed and said he would never be good enough to play at Iowa anyway when he committed to ISU. Hmmmm... how times have changed? I guess he's better now that his knee has been torn apart, huh?

yeah, and clown fans are now saying he sux, etc.

U do of course realise how this sounds on your part, right?!?!

Fans on both sides react like this - many ISU fans think he is terrible now. Its such a dumb way to think on both sides but the problem is ISUer is on your side so you lose

sorry

His injury is a mcl sprain. His knee wasn't torn apart.

Latest posts