ISU fans

Standings

55kppj.jpg

Scoreboard
Of course we want to beat you guys every year, so I'm not saying that we don't try to won. Given that, when we win, we typically yawn and start focusing on the conference games that really matter. You guys on the other hand, rush the field, start hugging and kissing, coaches start crying, start dreaming of B.C.S. Bowls and talk about it for decades. Get a grip with the little brother, little d**k syndrome.

Getting 'excited' or 'depressed' by a teams recruiting is pretty lame.

Im sure Barkley is going to be a very fine player, but I do not blame him what so ever for choosing Iowa.

ISU still has Johnson, White, Woody, Hollis, Standard, Nealey that he would have to beat out.

Its a no brainer for the kid.

CyFans stating the Hill was a backup plan for Iowa would be incorrect. He was offered a scholarship back in May - well BEFORE McCall and Coker left. Just a little FYI.

Perhaps CyFans need a reminder as why Hill may have switched his commitment: Hawkeyes in the NFL - 44, Cyclones in the NFL - 7

Get over yourself. Your not that great. You went 7-6 and will be way down next year. Not trying to be a *****. Just the truth. And I'm not that upset about losing him. Other guys I'd rather hold on to.

Did you graduate from ISU in 2008?

It is "you're." You are...

You're welcome.

Silly Clowns.

Latest posts