ISU fans

Not really.

Its like a guy wearing a letter jacket because he thinks it makes people look at him as an athlete, when really everyone is just laughing at him.

Yes really. You are talking about it and then bashing the Clones, the fanbase and god knows what else in here. No matter what we do, we matter to you. If we didnt, you wouldnt be in this thread talking about it.

Sweet car though. Looks just like mine, same color and everything. Only mine has black and gold plates instead of ketchup and mustard ones. ;)

Yes really. You are talking about it and then bashing the Clones, the fanbase and god knows what else in here. No matter what we do, we matter to you. If we didnt, you wouldnt be in this thread talking about it.

laughing at you (clone fans) and getting riled up are too completely different things.

I am not good enough at photoshop to create that statuesque shadow. Don't act like you're not impressed.
Has to be a women, look at the car and with that plate. I just dont believe it, but whatever in the next 5-10 years when Iowa pulls off a win over the Huskers I am sure the score will make it to a license plate in Des Moines.

Has to be a women, look at the car and with that plate. I just dont believe it, but whatever in the next 5-10 years when Iowa pulls off a win over the Huskers I am sure the score will make it to a license plate in Des Moines.

Please just stop.

I will see if we can assign herby to stake out the lot and get a shot of the driver

Uh oh, now he's trying the Nebraska route. You realize you are probably going to be an underdog at Iowa next year right?

Oh of course! And Barta will put up a billboard in Council Bluffs that Iowa is a Hawkeye State and not a Husker state.

Umad?

Latest posts