ISU fans

Couple things that should be pointed out here..

ISU fans making fun of our record? funny.. we go 7-6 and we want coaches fired, you guys go 6-7 and give rhodes a huge extension.

Also, until you win more bowls game as Ricky Stanzi you have no right to talk smack

I seriously use to cheer for ISU when they didnt play Iowa. But they beat us one year and they act like they have dominated us for a century

Tell me the last time Iowa beat OSU? Avoiding them has been a good thing for two decades for the Hawks.

That's funny right there. The last time OSU finished the season with less than 10 wins, Iowa beat them 33-7. (And yes, that was less than two decades ago)

just can't make this stuff up. in related news: i have not yet seen a 44-41 license plate driving around Polk County. Is it out there? No question about it.
Here you go.
WP_000669.jpg

Last edited:
boat - that is just classic, just classic! great work. have you and herby been hanging out together? detective work at it's finest! :)

Now I know there are 3 license plates in Polk County that reflect the scores of the last three clown victories in their super bowl.

I have never seen an iowa plate with a score over the clownz. never.

boat - that is just classic, just classic! great work. have you and herby been hanging out together? detective work at it's finest! :)

Now I know there are 3 license plates in Polk County that reflect the scores of the last three clown victories in their super bowl.

I am Watson to herby's Sherlock Holmes. ;)

Anyone that puts scores on their plates is downright pathetic. That has to be some good photo shopping.

Guy most likely got it to rile you guys up. Mission accomplished.

Wow. Lil brudder syndrome at it finest glory. I bet you won't find any Iowa plate with 35 to 3 or 35 to 7 anywhere.

Latest posts