ISU #4 in Preseason Polls?

Iowa sure as hell isnt one of them. I count that Iowa was 6-10 against ncaa teams this year. 1-4 against teams that made it passed the first round. congrats. Quit gravy training off of MSU and Wisconsin. You guys would be like Missouri or South Carolina fans saying that they are the reason Kentucky was so good.

Your counting is very bad ... almost as bad as your team's tournament performance.

Give me the numbers then!

Iowa beat UNC, OSU twice, and Maryland ... that's 4 wins against teams who made it out of the first round. More importantly -- IOWA made itr out of the first round. We're only discussing this other stuff because you don't want to discuss a certain team getting bumped by a 14 seed that was barely .500 overall.

of course, you don't care. You're a carnival barker, used car salesman, talk radio host -- you don't care what's correct. The act of yelling it is enough for you.

I'm not mad. I know we will get great players, and we will be preseason top 10. Sucks losing to UAB, but life isnt all bad. I just want you guys to acknowledge that Jared Uthoff is a thug because all transfers are thugs. I just thought you guys did things the right way over there that's all!

It sounds to me your a little worried about these great players your hoping to get.

This guy is like the dumb kid in class who doesn't know the answer and then gets mad when you won't let him cheat LOL
lol. You guys beat one team that made it past the second round. One f**ckng team. The closest you even played MSU or Wisky was an 11 point loss to Wisconsin. It's not like in 5 years when people look back at the 2015 final four people are going to remember that Iowa was 22-12. Nobody even knows Iowa has a basketball team. Gravy Train!!!! I suppose that Ohio State winning the national title somehow makes Iowa a better football program.

lol. You guys beat one team that made it past the second round. One f**ckng team. The closest you even played MSU or Wisky was an 11 point loss to Wisconsin. It's not like in 5 years when people look back at the 2015 final four people are going to remember that Iowa was 22-12. Nobody even knows Iowa has a basketball team. Gravy Train!!!! I suppose that Ohio State winning the national title somehow makes Iowa a better football program.

Pop quiz time, how many teams did Iowa beat that made it past the first round?

Yet you think people will look back 5 years from now and remember that ISU won the Big12 conference tournament. LOLOLOLOLOL Clown logic at it's finest. The only think that will be remembered 5 years from now about ISU season is the pathetic first round loss to a barely .500 UAB team.

Iowa fans just mock idiots like you....all year long all we heard in football and BB is how great and tough the Big12 was. We were told ISU would win the B1G west in football, that they would win the B1G BB title as well......yet like always the crappy Lil12 crapped out again when the bright lights hit the stage.....the only P5 conference to NOT make the football playoffs, and a pathetic showing in the NCAA's as well. It's called Karma, and it is funny seeing Lil brother shout scream about the conference not defining Iowa, when ISU has defined itself by it's conference since the Huskers won titles in the 90's.

Not nearly as many as Iowa State!

So now you want to be judged on how many round of 32 teams you beat in the regular season, instead of how many you win in the NCAA tournament itself. LOLOLOLOLOL. 32 teams were easily better than ISU last year, that is a undebatable fact, proven on the court.....sucks for ISU fan that Iowa is one of the 32 better teams, I can see that one really stings.

Yet you think people will look back 5 years from now and remember that ISU won the Big12 conference tournament. LOLOLOLOLOL Clown logic at it's finest. The only think that will be remembered 5 years from now about ISU season is the pathetic first round loss to a barely .500 UAB team.

Iowa fans just mock idiots like you....all year long all we heard in football and BB is how great and tough the Big12 was. We were told ISU would win the B1G west in football, that they would win the B1G BB title as well......yet like always the crappy Lil12 crapped out again when the bright lights hit the stage.....the only P5 conference to NOT make the football playoffs, and a pathetic showing in the NCAA's as well. It's called Karma, and it is funny seeing Lil brother shout scream about the conference not defining Iowa, when ISU has defined itself by it's conference since the Huskers won titles in the 90's.

The big 12 north is even more pathetic that the big 12 as a whole. Unwatchable football. Hell, even Kansas won it! lol

I don't know what ISU fans you know. I've never in my life heard an ISU fan gravy train Nebraska's past success in football. I will be the first to admit that our football program sucks. Seems to me that if you can't beat one of those teams than you really have no room to attribute their success to you. That goes for any fan base in any conference. I don't see Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech fans sticking their chest out because Duke won the national title.

I don't know what ISU fans you know. I've never in my life heard an ISU fan gravy train Nebraska's past success in football. I will be the first to admit that our football program sucks. Seems to me that if you can't beat one of those teams than you really have no room to attribute their success to you. That goes for any fan base in any conference. I don't see Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech fans sticking their chest out because Duke won the national title.

Just walk away already. You will never win this argument. Go find something better to do with your time.

Just walk away already. You will never win this argument. Go find something better to do with your time.
LMFAO. Fran is Hoiberg's absolute *****. I guess if you guys ever do beat us let me know. Otherwise enjoy football season! I hear Ohio State is supposed to be good again, I'm sure their success will be the highlight of your season!

Show me one single post on here claiming that Iowa is good because MSU made the final 4, and Wisconsin the title game. Iowa is better than ISU because they made the round of 32, ISU didn't.

Iowa fans don't claim they are final 4 material like Clown fans did this year (Hoiberg talking about final 4's and NC), last year (would have been NC champs if Niang didn't get hurt), or the year before they would have been final 4 if it weren't for officials. DERP, DERP, DERP is all that comes out of Clowns mouths like you.

Show me one single post on here claiming that Iowa is good because MSU made the final 4, and Wisconsin the title game. Iowa is better than ISU because they made the round of 32, ISU didn't.

Iowa fans don't claim they are final 4 material like Clown fans did this year (Hoiberg talking about final 4's and NC), last year (would have been NC champs if Niang didn't get hurt), or the year before they would have been final 4 if it weren't for officials. DERP, DERP, DERP is all that comes out of Clowns mouths like you.
I didn't claim that. Had them getting beat in the sweet 16 myself. I find the delusional ISU fans who think that CPR is a good coach and that Hoiberg walks on water to be annoying myself!

I didn't claim that. Had them getting beat in the sweet 16 myself. I find the delusional ISU fans who think that CPR is a good coach and that Hoiberg walks on water to be annoying myself!

But we can mark you down as being that delusional ISU fan who thinks losing in the round of 64 >>> getting into the round of 32.

But we can mark you down as being that delusional ISU fan who thinks losing in the round of 64 >>> getting into the round of 32.
No I was on record saying that losing in the first round sucks. I wouldn't really go as far as saying getting greased in the second round really makes your season that much better. To be honest I wouldnt trade 25 wins, 2nd in any conf., a conf. tourney title, and being in the top 15 most of the season to go one round further. I really wouldn't. I would for the Sweet 16 or further though.

LMFAO. Fran is Hoiberg's absolute *****. I guess if you guys ever do beat us let me know. Otherwise enjoy football season! I hear Ohio State is supposed to be good again, I'm sure their success will be the highlight of your season!

I'd rather win NCAA tournament games in March than Super Bowl's in December.

Latest posts