ISU #4 in Preseason Polls?

Thug U may be Iowa city. Kevin Gamble-thug, Andre Woolridge-thug, Luke Recker-thug, Reggie Evans-thug, Sam Okey-thug, Adam Haluska-thug, Jared Uthoff-thug. Hell even Brad Banks was a thug transfer. Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong, and yes you are a stupid Clown fan.

Why does Clown fan think all transfers are thugs? Kids that get in trouble are thugs:

White, Allen, Lucious, Kane and BDJ = Kicked off team = thug
Clyburn, Scotty C., Babb, McGee = decided to move on = Transfer

If you don't understand the difference between getting dismissed from the team, VS deciding to leave, then you must be a Clown fan.

Yes you are wrong, and yes you are a stupid Clown fan.

Why does Clown fan think all transfers are thugs? Kids that get in trouble are thugs:

White, Allen, Lucious, Kane and BDJ = Kicked off team = thug
Clyburn, Scotty C., Babb, McGee = decided to move on = Transfer

If you don't understand the difference between getting dismissed from the team, VS deciding to leave, then you must be a Clown fan.
Deandre Kane never got kicked off the team. In fact he graduated from Marshall and went to Grad school at ISU. There was a coaching change at Marshall. Korie Lucious and Chris Allen never got into trouble they just didnt see eye to eye with Izzo, the same could be said for Uthoff leaving Bo Ryan. Yes Royce White and BJD had some issues. You are just flat wrong on a few of those guys.

Last edited:
We have idiot fans, so do you. Let's not forget though that while you ridicule ISU for recruiting transfers, your top player next year is a f**king transfer!
So are you saying we take transfer thugs like you? You must have forgotten that Fred requires two things from transfers, an up to date transcript and an up to date police report. Thank you for being the classic cyfan dbag that you are. Some day you'll learn that nothing you say will ever be accepted since you're an idiot. Go back to loserville where you were born and raised.It fits you.

So are you saying we take transfer thugs like you? You must have forgotten that Fred requires two things from transfers, an up to date transcript and an up to date police report. Thank you for being the classic cyfan dbag that you are. Some day you'll learn that nothing you say will ever be accepted since you're an idiot. Go back to loserville where you were born and raised.It fits you.
I seriously cannot tell you how stupid and hypocritical you guys sound. Iowa only takes the good transfers.lmfao. Hey Pot!, have you met Kettle yet?

Deandre Kane never got kicked off the team. In fact he graduated from Marshall and went to Grad school at ISU. There was a coaching change at Marshall. Korie Lucious and Chris Allen never got into trouble they just didnt see eye to eye with Izzo, the same could be said for Uthoff leaving Bo Ryan. Yes Royce White and BJD had some issues. You are just flat wrong on a few of those guys.

LOL there must be some good Clone trolls somewhere, but we only get ******* idiots like this guy. Luscious and Allen didn't get into trouble they just didn't see eye to eye with Izzo LOL, yeah that ******* Izzo wanted them to stop smoking weed and sexual assaulting Derrell Summers' girlfriend, how can anyone want to play for him.

Lucious said in an interview with blackathlete.net last week that it was weed that got him booted from East Lansing. “I was smoking I don’t want to tell a lot of people that but I was smoking a lot of weed at Michigan State,â€￾ he said. â€￾ Thats the real reason I got kicked off the team and I let my mom, family and friends down.â€￾

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/24/tom-izzo-addresses-comments-by-korie-lucious-chris-allen-on-their-drug-use/

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...arijuana-says-tom-izzo-didnt-respect-my-game/

LOL there must be some good Clone trolls somewhere, but we only get ******* idiots like this guy. Luscious and Allen didn't get into trouble they just didn't see eye to eye with Izzo LOL, yeah that ******* Izzo wanted them to stop smoking weed and sexual assaulting Derrell Summers' girlfriend, how can anyone want to play for him.

Lucious said in an interview with blackathlete.net last week that it was weed that got him booted from East Lansing. “I was smoking I don’t want to tell a lot of people that but I was smoking a lot of weed at Michigan State,â€￾ he said. â€￾ Thats the real reason I got kicked off the team and I let my mom, family and friends down.â€￾

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/24/tom-izzo-addresses-comments-by-korie-lucious-chris-allen-on-their-drug-use/

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...arijuana-says-tom-izzo-didnt-respect-my-game/
Facts confuse deadeyedumba$$.

That's right, and it was a better non-con win than any of ISU's. Good thing their conference was completely overrated so they could parlay that into a #3 seed.
Don't forget ISU's epic victory over natinal power UAB it was, oh, that's right. Sorry about that Forrest, or deadeye.

I love Lil Brother's like you deadeyedick. I mean the inferiority complex just ooooozes out of every word you say. ISU takes in 15-20 transfer over 5 years, and that somehow that is the exact same as taking 2 or 3 over 5 years. ISU takes on rejects, misfits, and straight up *uck ups, and that equals a kid leaving cause he doesn't like it at a school. Just stupid Clown Lil Brother syndrome is all it is......

Oh, and Kane was told he didn't have a spot on the team, the coach told him to move on:

"After meeting with DeAndre, I have decided it is in our program's and his best interest that he seek opportunities elsewhere," Herrion said Tuesday in a news release. "We appreciate his contributions to our team and wish him the best in his future."

Mike23 already linked the low down on Lucious, we all know about White and BDJ, and Allen was kicked off as well.

Allen, in part, wrote (sic): “to athletes who smoke WEED its not worth it, Yeah it makes you happy and forget all the BS you thought your coach was on with you but at the same time it’s a easy way to get you out of a respectable program and of course it’s deeper than just weed but that’s for me and the people that was at Michigan state those years to know.”

I mean at least know more about ISU Clown BB than the average Hawk fans know about Transfer U.

I love Lil Brother's like you deadeyedick. I mean the inferiority complex just ooooozes out of every word you say. ISU takes in 15-20 transfer over 5 years, and that somehow that is the exact same as taking 2 or 3 over 5 years. ISU takes on rejects, misfits, and straight up *uck ups, and that equals a kid leaving cause he doesn't like it at a school. Just stupid Clown Lil Brother syndrome is all it is......

Oh, and Kane was told he didn't have a spot on the team, the coach told him to move on:

"After meeting with DeAndre, I have decided it is in our program's and his best interest that he seek opportunities elsewhere," Herrion said Tuesday in a news release. "We appreciate his contributions to our team and wish him the best in his future."

Mike23 already linked the low down on Lucious, we all know about White and BDJ, and Allen was kicked off as well.

Allen, in part, wrote (sic): “to athletes who smoke WEED its not worth it, Yeah it makes you happy and forget all the BS you thought your coach was on with you but at the same time it’s a easy way to get you out of a respectable program and of course it’s deeper than just weed but that’s for me and the people that was at Michigan state those years to know.â€￾

I mean at least know more about ISU Clown BB than the average Hawk fans know about Transfer U.

Derrell Summers knows what he means

I hope you aren't suggesting that I am jealous of the Iowa basketball program. Hoiberg won more NCAA games last year than Fran has won the entire time he's been at Iowa.

ISU's mind boggling loss to UAB definitely put a damper on the season, but you can't find 25 other programs that had a better body of work through the year.

ISU's mind boggling loss to UAB definitely put a damper on the season, but you can't find 25 other programs that had a better body of work through the year.

It would look a lot more impressive had the entire conference laid an egg in the tourney (again). Really takes a lot of shine off a quality record and the fact that they got bounced by a weak team in the first round punctuated it.

so what is your ultimate goal for the year? Iowa beat more elite 8 teams out of conference than the clowns did. You beat up on an overrated big 12 schedule and lost to teams who didn't even make the NCAA tourney in out of conference. Not exactly that dominant.

Actually I can easily point to 32 teams who had a better body of work.

NCAA.0.0.JPG

Actually I can easily point to 32 teams who had a better body of work.

NCAA.0.0.JPG
Iowa sure as hell isnt one of them. I count that Iowa was 6-10 against ncaa teams this year. 1-4 against teams that made it passed the first round. congrats. Quit gravy training off of MSU and Wisconsin. You guys would be like Missouri or South Carolina fans saying that they are the reason Kentucky was so good.

Iowa sure as hell isnt one of them. I count that Iowa was 6-10 against ncaa teams this year. 1-4 against teams that made it passed the first round. congrats. Quit gravy training off of MSU and Wisconsin. You guys would be like Missouri or South Carolina fans saying that they are the reason Kentucky was so good.

Iowa had a better season. Don't worry though, ISU did better than about 250 other D1 schools......they just didn't do better than Iowa and 31 others that made it to he round of 32.

I get why you are jelly of the B1G, considering the only train the Big12 is a part of is getting a train pulled on them by every team in the tourney.

Iowa had a better season. Don't worry though, ISU did better than about 250 other D1 schools......they just didn't do better than Iowa and 31 others that made it to he round of 32.

I get why you are jelly of the B1G, considering the only train the Big12 is a part of is getting a train pulled on them by every team in the tourney.

All the season play does is improve your seeding to advance in the tourney. Clown fans are too busy living in the past about how great their regular season was (still didn't even win the regular season title)....They took advantage of a Kansas team that was banged up and had a player ineligible and were handed the title. Big deal. Enjoy your participation ribbon for playing in the NCAA tourney and losing to UAB.

We were 2-0 against Ohio St alone LOL. Why do you love making **** up so much?