ISU #4 in Preseason Polls?

Lol I've already expressed my thoughts on next season in this thread. I was merely pointing out the fact that you were implying CW overhypes and brainwashes clone fans into thinking that they are better than they are...whereas numerous other members of the media both local and national are giving the clones the same amount of hype. But since he's a beat writer of a rival fan base, hawk fans can't seem to acknowledge that.
Tell me of the national media that says ISU is going to the final four and Mrs. Williams makes it sound like they won't even be challenged on the way. He's hyping ISU like he does for pro wrasslin.

I still don't know why the hell Wisconsin and Michigan State making the final four and Ohio State winning the NC makes you guys feel so good. That wasn't you guys! You guys got absolutely destroyed by those teams when you played them. So even if those teams are great, you clearly don't even come close to stacking up against them!
Kinda the way cyfans were crying that TCU and Baylor got robbed.

Have you not seen some of his other posts on this site? He frequently hops aboard the gravy train.

Hey... When life gives me biscuits I make gravy. When Cyclone fans talk like their team is the Ron Jeremy of college basketball and then can't even get it up when the cameras come on I'm gonna call them out on it.

U7qD81t.jpg

Hype means nothing if you can't back it up, and I'm sorry pal but the Cyclones and their conference have a history of not backing it up.

Last edited:
I still don't know why the hell Wisconsin and Michigan State making the final four and Ohio State winning the NC makes you guys feel so good. That wasn't you guys! You guys got absolutely destroyed by those teams when you played them. So even if those teams are great, you clearly don't even come close to stacking up against them!

LOL we were tied with MSU in the B10 standings. Fail! If the B12 didn't perform on the same level of the Atlantic Sun we would never hear the end of it from Clone fans. You guys love SOS, that's all you got in football anyway, hey we suck but at least it was a tough schedule. You play in a fraud conference who gets exposed every year in both sports.

Hey... When life gives me biscuits I make gravy. When Cyclone fans talk like their team is the Ron Jeremy of college basketball and then can't even get it up when the cameras come on I'm gonna call them out on it.

U7qD81t.jpg

Hype means nothing if you can't back it up, and I'm sorry pal but the Cyclones and their conference have a history of not backing it up.

It's because the B12 is the tournament that really matters and they all go so hard there, they have nothing left for the NCAA tournament. At least that's what Clone fans will tell you.

54e0b6a4505cf1220290d.jpg

I'm an Aquarius, I don't eat red meat, and my lucky numbers are 1,2 & 3 which matches the number of wins by Paul Rhodes about every year, and my Chinese Zodiac sign is the "Year of the Clown"
Very strong effort but you forgot to include his hobbies: WWE wrestling and shopping for chapstick so his lips won't get too dried out from kissing Pollard, Rhodes, and Hoiberg's ***** every moment he gets a chance.

Chrissy is OK, it is his job to pump sunshine up a Clowns azz.

It was funny though listening to him break down ISU schedule last year. I think he has them at 20-0 and then was like, ummmm even I can't sell this, so he went back and gave them a couple Losses in the first 20 games. Then you got the whole "quiet confidence" thing for that 3 win football team, that was pretty funny. Speaking of confidence and what fan base uses it to pump themselves up, I think he said that 2 win ISU team would win like 7 games in the B1G or some crap like that as well. All harmless enough, his job is to cheer lead....just funny in retrospect.

Have you not seen some of his other posts on this site? He frequently hops aboard the gravy train.

You're going to see that with a lot of people on message boards.

For me, the thing about the Big 12 being overrated all year makes a difference with seeding in the tourney. I know I can't say for certain, but I believe if Iowa had the 3 seed ISU did, then Iowa would have made the sweet 16.

As for the rankings I can't imagine how anyone can put too much stock in ISU basketball. They have the potential to beat many teams, but they are so inconsistent. I will be surprised if they make it past the sweet 16 this next year. I don't think they will be out in the first round, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did, regardless of coach.

You're going to see that with a lot of people on message boards.

For me, the thing about the Big 12 being overrated all year makes a difference with seeding in the tourney. I know I can't say for certain, but I believe if Iowa had the 3 seed ISU did, then Iowa would have made the sweet 16.

As for the rankings I can't imagine how anyone can put too much stock in ISU basketball. They have the potential to beat many teams, but they are so inconsistent. I will be surprised if they make it past the sweet 16 this next year. I don't think they will be out in the first round, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did, regardless of coach.

The Chicago bulls have fired their coach.

[tweet]610835744039399424[/tweet]

2 Big12 teams in the final 4. LOLOLOLOL. I don't care if he would have said Kansas and Oklahoma, the Big12 won't get 1 Elite 8 team, let alone 2 final 4 teams......conference doesn't play D, and that is how you advance in the tourney.

[tweet]610835744039399424[/tweet]

2 Big12 teams in the final 4. LOLOLOLOL. I don't care if he would have said Kansas and Oklahoma, the Big12 won't get 1 Elite 8 team, let alone 2 final 4 teams......conference doesn't play D, and that is how you advance in the tourney.

Yeah based on recent results, pretty crazy to put 1 let alone 2 teams in the final four.

Guess time will tell if the trends change.

Yeah based on recent results, pretty crazy to put 1 let alone 2 teams in the final four.

I would project the Iowa Hawkeyes into the final four before I would put Iowa State into the final four. Iowa State in the final four sounds pretty ridiculous.

Not really even recent. It's been going on for quite awhile now. Feels like it anyways. I haven't looked it up, but it seems like it's been a long time since the B12 sent anyone to the Final Four.

havent read through the thread but they have a good team coming back. It really just depends how they respond to their new coach. This is the year for them because after that it doesnt look good.

Latest posts