ISU #4 in Preseason Polls?

AdamHawk Iowa can't even beat a team in the Big 12...LOLOL LOL...so overrated!! Good thing Iowa doesn't play in the Big 12, they probably wouldn't even make the tourney!

For your sake, I hope you are joking. There is no way anybody can be that dumb to make this statement and believe it. But If you are really that challenged, I apologize because I feel bad for you.

Who learns vocabulary in college? I don't know where you two went but I learned that stuff in elementary school. But hey, things could very well be different outside Iowa.

Edit: I'm sorry I lied. I learned some Spanish vocabulary at Iowa. Lo siento...

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You don't have to try to act mature and intelligent for me.

I see no ISU fan has the balls to take my bet. Can't say I'm surprised.

Let's do it. Terms?

It doesn't take balls to bet, by the way. It doesn't make you tough or smart or anything.

I tried to make a bet with Tierney but I certainly don't think he didn't bet me because of lack of balls.

For your sake, I hope you are joking. There is no way anybody can be that dumb to make this statement and believe it. But If you are really that challenged, I apologize because I feel bad for you.

It was a joke, trying to do my best to apply deanvogs rhetoric/logic. But seriously, Iowa was 0-2 against the Big 12 last season. Idk how Iowa fans can simply state that Iowa State only makes the tourney b/c of their weak conference. Yes the big 12 was overrated and stunk it up when it mattered the most, but that doesn't alleviate the fact that your own damn team got pummeled by 2 of 10 teams in the conference.

Let's do it. Terms?

It doesn't take balls to bet, by the way. It doesn't make you tough or smart or anything.

I tried to make a bet with Tierney but I certainly don't think he didn't bet me because of lack of balls.

Sounds like what a guy trying to get out of betting would say LOL

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You don't have to try to act mature and intelligent for me.

I was merely trying to get a feel for people who learn vocabulary in college. Did you take an English as a second language course or something?

I was merely trying to get a feel for people who learn vocabulary in college. Did you take an English as a second language course or something?

I admit I did learn some new vocabulary words when I went to college. It occurred to me that Iowa State might not be that advanced though.

I've been thinking about it and I can't believe anyone that went to college wouldn't of upgraded their vocabulary. AdamHawk you didn't really go to college did you? I can perceive a transfer student at Iowa State not really taking any significant classes. Are you a former Iowa State basketball player? I've heard of athletes that have graduated from college that can't read so I guess its possible. Your on this board so I know you can read.

You must have went to a pretty bad school, because you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the definition of fortunate. They also instilled a false sense or arrogance which is a real coup de grace.

I think you mean "have gone". You must have gone to a pretty bad school.

This thread was a lot more fun when we were pointing out the likelihood of ISU being completely overrated again next year and then crapping down their legs in the tourney.

Now it has turned into a grammar battle. Lame.