Iowa White Out vs Orange Crush Game Thread

I think it was about Connor and that Ilini player as the clock ran out. The Ill player tried to swat the ball away from Connor and Connor kind of threw his shoulder into the Illini player. Then than d-bag Illini coach got in Frans face about it

Major Kudos to Connor. I feel real good when he's handling the ball. He also had a big steal late after an Illinois inbound (I think it was him) and then a huge three from the corner. Plus, he's great at free throws to ice the game.
Second in the nation in assist to turnover ratio. If he is hitting 3s like he did today it completely opens up the floor.

Did Illini take offense to the Wieskamp dunk? That’s pretty dumb if they were. They were pressuring us and the game was still in question (considering Underwood used a timeout after their 3).

Also that’s bad officiating by the refs the guy was mugging Connor and they didn’t call it. That’s what led to it getting out of hand.

Game at Illinois just got that much tougher though.

Major Kudos to Connor. I feel real good when he's handling the ball. He also had a big steal late after an Illinois inbound (I think it was him) and then a huge three from the corner. Plus, he's great at free throws to ice the game.
That was Weisy but the rest stands

That Illinois assistant was jawing most of the 2nd half ... I think that's who Luka was looking at on his last basket also.

Did Illini take offense to the Wieskamp dunk? That’s pretty dumb if they were. They were pressuring us and the game was still in question (considering Underwood used a timeout after their 3).

Also that’s bad officiating by the refs the guy was mugging Connor and they didn’t call it. That’s what led to it getting out of hand.

Game at Illinois just got that much tougher though.

then don’t press

I think it was about Connor and that Ilini player as the clock ran out. The Ill player tried to swat the ball away from Connor and Connor kind of threw his shoulder into the Illini player. Then than d-bag Illini coach got in Frans face about it

That's what I saw too. The kid did kinda an apology right after it looked like and Connor wanted no part of the apology. I think...

Hawks know how to close a close game

Illini don't have a clue

Been a Long Time since we have had a team like this

Although,last season

Jbo and Connor had the knack

Last edited: