Iowa White Out vs Orange Crush Game Thread

If it was about the dunk, I'd say it was fair game. Illinois called a TO after the 3 and were pressing, so it was clear they hadn't stopped trying. They weren't going to just let us run out the clock, so why should Iowa stop playing? Can't have it both ways, fuckos.

Illinois being Illinois. Reminds me why I hate them.

That's what I saw too. The kid did kinda an apology right after it looked like and Connor wanted no part of the apology. I think...
but as Connor began walking away, it looked like he and that and another Illini player were jawing at each other., then the Illini Asst yelled "that's fucking bullshit"

Why would Iowa risk a turnover or missed free throws. Connor did the right think throwing it ahead and Wiesy did the right thing to throw it down. It wasn’t like we were up 10 with two second left. That Illini coach is a clown if that’s what he is upset about.

If it was about the dunk, I'd say it was fair game. Illinois called a TO after the 3 and were pressing, so it was clear they hadn't stopped trying. They weren't going to just let us run out the clock, so why should Iowa stop playing? Can't have it both ways, fuckos.

Illinois being Illinois. Reminds me why I hate them.
'

No shit. The oRaNGe crushed vs hawkeyes rivalry is back instantly. I really hate Illinois and Wisconsin. Great to see Iowa beat them both in Carver, and have them lose composure. I think the players love it when it's this chippy between teams. Our club ain't playin around.

The Illinois AD should suspend the assistant for a game. Dude was off his rocker
Yep uncalled for and I’m sure Connor said something but so fucking what. You just lost stfu and shake hands. Fran’s an asshole but he’s a professional and that was bush.

Is that Luka’s girlfriend?
You mean the Iowa b-ball player Mackenzie Meyer sitting by Garza’sdad. I was wondering that several weeks ago. A student dentist at the dental clinic said she is Joe Wieskamps GF.

Also, looks like the clown avatar troll is gonna have to wait at least one more game to post. You just know he was hoping....

That's a really good win against a red hot illannoy team.

Keep rolling Hawks!

I must have missed it......I guess I didn’t see it that way

Bardo is more impartial than that joker. He was all over how great Illinois was when they made their run and didn’t say much at the end.

Doesn’t matter I guess, what’s important is the win.