Iowa White Out vs Orange Crush Game Thread

The bull shit part was the illini guy slapping at connor. Cheap shot fucks. I hate FIBs

He did put his hands up right after as if to say I'm sorry. Connor was a bit of a dick back, but nothing near warranting an assistant saying something.

You mean the Iowa b-ball player Mackenzie Meyer sitting by Garza’sdad. I was wondering that several weeks ago. A student dentist at the dental clinic said she is Joe Wieskamps GF.
She was in Michigan today so it wasn't her this time. If her and Wieskamp don't make hawkeye babies it will be bs. Garza and Gufstesun (sorry about the spelling) could make the greatest 4 year player in the history of college basketball.

Connor didn't appreciate getting mugged and hacked a bit there at the end when the game was over.

No shit, the illini coaches only have themselves to blame late in the game down 7 and calling timeout with 4 seconds left is total bush bull shit. And then when Iowa gets the inbounds pass in and another pass to connor their bull shit player tries to hack him with 1 second left,

Hell you can inbounds the ball to an open space and let it bounce a couple times to use up most of that time if you are ahead.

On a day when your bench provides almost a negative, Iowa needed someone to step up. Connor and CJ did. Fran thought the moment was too big for his freshman and went with Bakari, in hindsight it looks like that call was the right one.

On a day when your bench provides almost a negative, Iowa needed someone to step up. Connor and CJ did. Fran thought the moment was too big for his freshman and went with Bakari, in hindsight it looks like that call was the right one.

Who is Bakari?

Aside from the end of game stuff that was a good win.

Some very frustrating moments I thought by Iowa but they were able to get it done at the end. We got nothing from our bench and still won the game. Definitely some things for Iowa to clean up but considering the grind of the week we had feels good to get out of there at 2-1.

So Illinois coach is yelling “f-ing bullshit” as Fran is walking by and ....

Why is he doing that near an opposing coach?
Who is he yelling at?

Latest posts