Iowa St. is still Iowa St.

So, what you are saying is if the success of your team determines mental capability, then basically, there are no Einsteins running around Iowa, but holy shit, Alabama is the smart capital of the world! Or maybe it's that your delicate vagina can't handle supporting a team that doesn't win.
Hahaha you're the one throwing stupid around clown fan.

Don't knock it, this will get us a nice little apology letter to add to the collection. We have a lot of wall space since we eliminated baseball.
That's what losers do..........blame everybody else but themselves. Any excuse will do. Need to leave but I'll be back later. Just wanted you to know so you don't think you got the best of me and gave up. Lol

You don't follow Iowa State football, so let me give you a little lesson. Chizik recruited some athletes before he left, and Rhoads coached them up, but once those athletes left, he didn't replace them with equal or better talent, and after a couple of years it showed. Along comes Campbell and he starts bringing in better talent. Watch a game from this year compared to three years ago, it is night and day. Now, someone as simple as you might say, but Campbell used Rhoads seniors to win this year, but, as things turn out, Only Lazard and Lanning had prominent roles on the team, the rest of the skill players were Campbell's. So you see, an improvement of 4 games with a younger roster and more talent is an indicator that maybe he has this recruiting and coaching thing on the right track. Rome wasn't built in a day, and 100 years of shittily mediocre football isn't going to turn around in a year, but I'll take what I can get. But I digress, in response to your question, Rhoads could indeed coach, but he sucked at recruiting.
Cyclone fans are top notch excuse makers.

You don't follow Iowa State football, so let me give you a little lesson. Chizik recruited some athletes before he left, and Rhoads coached them up, but once those athletes left, he didn't replace them with equal or better talent, and after a couple of years it showed. Along comes Campbell and he starts bringing in better talent. Watch a game from this year compared to three years ago, it is night and day. Now, someone as simple as you might say, but Campbell used Rhoads seniors to win this year, but, as things turn out, Only Lazard and Lanning had prominent roles on the team, the rest of the skill players were Campbell's. So you see, an improvement of 4 games with a younger roster and more talent is an indicator that maybe he has this recruiting and coaching thing on the right track. Rome wasn't built in a day, and 100 years of shittily mediocre football isn't going to turn around in a year, but I'll take what I can get. But I digress, in response to your question, Rhoads could indeed coach, but he sucked at recruiting.

Sure looks like Rhoads got plenty of guys here that a huge part of this team.

Lazard - Rhoads
Ryen - Rhoads
Butler - Rhoads
Campos - Rhoads
Good Jones - Rhoads
Meeker - Rhoads
Garcia - Rhoads
Waggoner - Rhoads
Trent - Rhoads
Spears - Rhoads
Lanning - Rhoads
Harvey - Rhaods
Peavy - Rhoads
Cotton-Moya - Rhoads
Downing - Rhoads

So, what you are saying is if the success of your team determines mental capability, then basically, there are no Einsteins running around Iowa, but holy shit, Alabama is the smart capital of the world! Or maybe it's that your delicate vagina can't handle supporting a team that doesn't win.

We support teams with the same records. Ours just beat yours.

We aren't far behind then, we give bonuses after 6

Hard to be far behind molasses in January.

Iowa averages 7.5 wins per year. We give out bonuses for below average years. The excuse is that Kirk might go somewhere else if we didn't.

Anyway, sorry that Iowa's clock management and case of the drops somehow spread to Ames. It's contagious.

Hard to be far behind molasses in January.

Iowa averages 7.5 wins per year. We give out bonuses for below average years. The excuse is that Kirk might go somewhere else if we didn't.

Anyway, sorry that Iowa's clock management and case of the drops somehow spread to Ames. It's contagious.
Well, Campbell is young, he might learn how to run out the clock, but the drops, no one is immune to that

Latest posts