Iowa St. is still Iowa St.

They are beyond help. The refs could have called PI on KState when they passed on 3rd down, but picked up the flag. They say that no game ever do refs pick up flag, so it was a conspiracy. Yet in the Iowa vs Nebraska, they picked up 2 flags.

If KF would have done what Campbell did in that game, this board would be livid at KF. That idiot threw the ball on 2nd and 6 from the 50 yard line with 2:00 to play when KState had 2 TO left. The clock stopped. Then he doubled down with another pass on 3rd and 6 and once again incomplete and KState now gets the ball back with 1:55 to go and 2 TO, instead of getting the ball back with 0 TO. KState wins with 0 seconds on the clock and would have never gotten close without those 2 TO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, the most Clown thing ever by Campbell. Even Rhoads needs his players to fumble twice to give a win to KState, Campbell gave this one to Snyder himself. LOLOLOLOL

Why? You have a good running back! Milk clock. Did he go to the KOK school of click management?

Haha, look at this. Funny how you guys pretend to not go overboard every time you lose or get screwed. We all know better

How's that salt taste over there in the grassy knoll with your Big 12 false flags and ancient Nebraskan coaching job chemtrail sandwiches? Was this a nationalist conspiracy in Big 12 Nation, or was it maybe even an inside job by Matt Campbell? Have to ask the Lazard people.

How's that salt taste over there in the grassy knoll with your Big 12 false flags and ancient Nebraskan coaching job chemtrail sandwiches? Was this a nationalist conspiracy in Big 12 Nation, or was it maybe even an inside job by Matt Campbell? Have to ask the Lazard people.
It's actually coming from our commissioner. That former hawktard needs to be strung up by his tits and disemboweled.

It's actually coming from our commissioner. That former hawktard needs to be strung up by his tits and disemboweled.

Bob Bowlsby will make your conference so much money you'll be tripping over it in Ames. I suggest you spend it on some books for Campbell on how to run a 4 minute offense.

Bob Bowlsby will make your conference so much money you'll be tripping over it in Ames. I suggest you spend it on some books for Campbell on how to run a 4 minute offense.
He figured out how to win 7 games in Ames, so that shouldn't be a problem. And quit acting like you guys have it so figured out.

They are losing their minds over the officiating. If it was Oklahoma they might have a point, but why the hell would the refs or Big 12 care about a mediocre KSU team. Just seems like a ton of whining over nothing to me.

^^^^^THIS X 10000000

Nobody cares about this game... Iowa State is the cry baby of college football

Why? You have a good running back! Milk clock. Did he go to the KOK school of click management?

It was so stupid, I couldn't believe it. Clown fans are so stupid, they blame the loss on a conspiracy by the Big12, instead of the stupid game management by the Campbell Soup man.

Stop blaming the refs for all your miscoming state fans..Its really getting old.

You had a 12 minute lead with 5? Minutes left and lost. Your fault. You had a 2&6 from the 50 and passed the ball, stopping the clock and preventing KSU from using a timeout. Your fault. You did it AGAIN on the next play. Your fault. Then you allowed KSU to drive the field in less than 2 minutes. Your fault. KSU gets stopped at the one, clock running, KSU confused and rushing, MC calls a time out? Allowing KSU to regroup and call a play or two. Your fault.

In summary.... your fault Iowa State

Stop blaming the refs for all your miscoming state fans..Its really getting old.

You had a 12 minute lead with 5? Minutes left and lost. Your fault. You had a 2&6 from the 50 and passed the ball, stopping the clock and preventing KSU from using a timeout. Your fault. You did it AGAIN on the next play. Your fault. Then you allowed KSU to drive the field in less than 2 minutes. Your fault. KSU gets stopped at the one, clock running, KSU confused and rushing, MC calls a time out? Allowing KSU to regroup and call a play or two. Your fault.

In summary.... your fault Iowa State

I completely forgot about the Campbell Soup Boy calling TO for KState on the 1 yard line with 11 seconds to go. Freaking brilliant of him!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Rhoads won 7 games his first season in Ames, was he an awesome coach?
You don't follow Iowa State football, so let me give you a little lesson. Chizik recruited some athletes before he left, and Rhoads coached them up, but once those athletes left, he didn't replace them with equal or better talent, and after a couple of years it showed. Along comes Campbell and he starts bringing in better talent. Watch a game from this year compared to three years ago, it is night and day. Now, someone as simple as you might say, but Campbell used Rhoads seniors to win this year, but, as things turn out, Only Lazard and Lanning had prominent roles on the team, the rest of the skill players were Campbell's. So you see, an improvement of 4 games with a younger roster and more talent is an indicator that maybe he has this recruiting and coaching thing on the right track. Rome wasn't built in a day, and 100 years of shittily mediocre football isn't going to turn around in a year, but I'll take what I can get. But I digress, in response to your question, Rhoads could indeed coach, but he sucked at recruiting.

You don't follow Iowa State football, so let me give you a little lesson. Chizik recruited some athletes before he left, and Rhoads coached them up, but once those athletes left, he didn't replace them with equal or better talent, and after a couple of years it showed. Along comes Campbell and he starts bringing in better talent. Watch a game from this year compared to three years ago, it is night and day. Now, someone as simple as you might say, but Campbell used Rhoads seniors to win this year, but, as things turn out, Only Lazard and Lanning had prominent roles on the team, the rest of the skill players were Campbell's. So you see, an improvement of 4 games with a younger roster and more talent is an indicator that maybe he has this recruiting and coaching thing on the right track. Rome wasn't built in a day, and 100 years of shittily mediocre football isn't going to turn around in a year, but I'll take what I can get. But I digress, in response to your question, Rhoads could indeed coach, but he sucked at recruiting.
We are supposed to care? The lizard.......now he's special. Didn't Paw coach at Arkansas with Bubba?

All you clowns need to realize you're on a Hawkeye fan page. Guess what I never have given a rats butt about your stinking team!
oh, but you do care. You are just too proud or too stupid to admit it. Because, and I'm sure you have heard this before, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied.

oh, but you do care. You are just too proud or too stupid to admit it. Because, and I'm sure you have heard this before, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied.
That's a tired reply. Something new and inventive. Stupid? I believe you're the clown fan! :p

That's a tired reply. Something new and inventive. Stupid? I believe you're the clown fan! :p
So, what you are saying is if the success of your team determines mental capability, then basically, there are no Einsteins running around Iowa, but holy shit, Alabama is the smart capital of the world! Or maybe it's that your delicate vagina can't handle supporting a team that doesn't win.

Latest posts