Iowa St. is still Iowa St.

Is anyone questioning the playcalling the last ISU series on offense? They had every opportunity to stop KSU on that last drive. They blew a 12 pt. lead. Does any of that matter?

getting to 8 wins, with a potential to win 9 is a big deal to them.

To be fair, I can't honestly say it's not a big deal for Iowa though.

The difference really is, in retrospect, 7-5 is disappointing this year for Iowa, and a pinnacle for ISU.

To be fair, I can't honestly say it's not a big deal for Iowa though.

The difference really is, in retrospect, 7-5 is disappointing this year for Iowa, and a pinnacle for ISU.
7&5 season is a winning one for Gary & Kirk, a losers way mentality for them both. Maybe Kirk will go on national tv and squirt some tears so we all feel sorry for him & his 4.5 million dollar paycheck!!

You want real delusion? In a thread about Campbell, some are actually saying that ISU is a better job than Nebraska.
I don't care that ISU had a better season this year, and Nebraska's program is in the dumps. The idea that the ISU HC is a better job than Nebraska is beyond laughable.
That particular delusion was mentioned here too.

Haha, look at this. Funny how you guys pretend to not go overboard every time you lose or get screwed. We all know better

Damn he has aged. For gawd's sake, retire and enjoy life...or give your money to me and let me do it.;)

Apparently he wants his son (who is the ST coordinator) to take his place but the AD won’t do it (wisely) so there is a little showdown going on there. He wants to retire it appears but won’t unless his son is given his spot.

They are passing out tin foil hats over on cyclone fanatic. I didn’t watch the game beyond the 2nd quarter, but I have seen clone fans do this way too often to believe anything they say.

They are passing out tin foil hats over on cyclone fanatic. I didn’t watch the game beyond the 2nd quarter, but I have seen clone fans do this way too often to believe anything they say.

They are beyond help. The refs could have called PI on KState when they passed on 3rd down, but picked up the flag. They say that no game ever do refs pick up flag, so it was a conspiracy. Yet in the Iowa vs Nebraska, they picked up 2 flags.

If KF would have done what Campbell did in that game, this board would be livid at KF. That idiot threw the ball on 2nd and 6 from the 50 yard line with 2:00 to play when KState had 2 TO left. The clock stopped. Then he doubled down with another pass on 3rd and 6 and once again incomplete and KState now gets the ball back with 1:55 to go and 2 TO, instead of getting the ball back with 0 TO. KState wins with 0 seconds on the clock and would have never gotten close without those 2 TO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, the most Clown thing ever by Campbell. Even Rhoads needs his players to fumble twice to give a win to KState, Campbell gave this one to Snyder himself. LOLOLOLOL

They are beyond help. The refs could have called PI on KState when they passed on 3rd down, but picked up the flag. They say that no game ever do refs pick up flag, so it was a conspiracy. Yet in the Iowa vs Nebraska, they picked up 2 flags.

If KF would have done what Campbell did in that game, this board would be livid at KF. That idiot threw the ball on 2nd and 6 from the 50 yard line with 2:00 to play when KState had 2 TO left. The clock stopped. Then he doubled down with another pass on 3rd and 6 and once again incomplete and KState now gets the ball back with 1:55 to go and 2 TO, instead of getting the ball back with 0 TO. KState wins with 0 seconds on the clock and would have never gotten close without those 2 TO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, the most Clown thing ever by Campbell. Even Rhoads needs his players to fumble twice to give a win to KState, Campbell gave this one to Snyder himself. LOLOLOLOL
Exactly. Regardless of what the officials did or did not do, any Cyclone fan would have to be delusional to not see this glaring error in Coaching 101.

Latest posts