****** Iowa - Ohio State Game Thread ******

too bad that after the game refs were reviewed and were penalized $100 for every poor call. A majority of the refs would be working for free or paying for it.

I think people should be complaining more about the way the hawks have played...then the refs.

Hopefully Archie will be ok, we will need him against MSU. Our guys are just beat man, we ran ourselves out of juice.

I'm not saying I want someone to get hurt, but...there's absolutely no reason that ****** Matta should still have Sullinger, Buford, etc. in there. The game is in hand. Put in your reserves you scumbag.

I'm not saying I want someone to get hurt, but...there's absolutely no reason that ****** Matta should still have Sullinger, Buford, etc. in there. The game is in hand. Put in your reserves you scumbag.
No...there is NO reason for that. Unsportsmanlike.

lets face it nobody is allowed to touch Sullinger but sullinger can run people over or knock them down and nothing
it's the Shaq effect......clearly since everyone is so much weaker, that;s only reason why they fall down.:rolleyes:

This ia exactly what it is. Its great when he's on your team and miserable when you play against him.
Sullinger doea drop that shoulder a lot and that should be an offensive foul.

I knew it would be tough to win again a very talented OSU, but to call this disappointing would be a huge understatement. 33 point lead, are you kidding me? Downright disgusting.

Latest posts