****** Iowa - Ohio State Game Thread ******

Re:****** Iowa - Ohio State Game Thread *****

Hawks looked like they had no legs today. Many shots were short - even the bunnies. OSU was encouraged to continue to reach and slap by the lack of whistles.

1 ft in the 2nd half for Iowa, Sullinger was allowed to just play like a bull by knocking players over
nobody was allowed to touch him
didn't you know Sullinger is the God of the BB world

Why? They're really not playing all that bad. Offensively can't buy a shot, but defensively, have really played pretty well, minus some spurts.

Are you serious with this? Wow, I feel like 3/4 of this board has never watched a basketball game before. Maybe Brommer shouldn't flop when Sullinger makes a move?

Are you serious with this? Wow, I feel like 3/4 of this board has never watched a basketball game before. Maybe Brommer shouldn't flop when Sullinger makes a move?
Disagree....shooting is really the only thing that hurt us....Don;t think we win, but it could have been closer. Sullinger had at least 3 charges that weren't called...FWIW

we don't face sullinger again until maybe the BT tourney
hacking, elbows and throwing shoulders W/O fouling that's amazing
Iowa shoots 1 FT in the 2nd half that is amazing

1 ft in the 2nd half for Iowa, Sullinger was allowed to just play like a bull by knocking players overnobody was allowed to touch him didn't you know Sullinger is the God of the BB world
If we shot like we did the last two games we'd be saying the officials robbed us of a win. Unfortunately, doesn't matter much when we shoot like it's the first time they've ever touched a basketball in their life. :-(

Disagree....shooting is really the only thing that hurt us....Don;t think we win, but it could have been closer. Sullinger had at least 3 charges that weren't called...FWIW

No, he made legit post moves. Brommer decided to flop instead of play actual defense. If you think that shooting was the only thing that hurt Iowa, well I can't fix stupid.

No, he made legit post moves. Brommer decided to flop instead of play actual defense. If you think that shooting was the only thing that hurt Iowa, well I can't fix stupid.

Brommer was flopping all over the place.

Sorry, if you can't see that BIG officials are in bed with Sullinger you are not right in the head.

Latest posts