How much longer does Fran get?

Because of the whole season

The last 10 games or so, they are easily playing like a middle of the road team. I've never in my entire life encountered a fan who thought so much less of his team than the general consensus. You are either uniquely negative (as in more negative than anyone I've ever met) or a cyclone fan for sure. Think about it. You spend all day every day trying to convince other fans how bad the team sucks.

The last 10 games or so, they are easily playing like a middle of the road team. I've never in my entire life encountered a fan who thought so much less of his team than the general consensus. You are either uniquely negative (as in more negative than anyone I've ever met) or a cyclone fan for sure. Think about it. You spend all day every day trying to convince other fans how bad the team sucks.

We just got beat by 35 points to an average team. We're the second to last team in the conference on KenPom. I've never encountered a bigger homer than you

So do blowouts. We destroyed Michigan a few years ago and they were just as good as us. It was just our day. Maybe all our losses were upsets.

Doesn't change the fact were one of the worst teams in the conference this year

We're not middle of the pack in terms of talent in the conference right now

I bet you regret the shit out of saying you were wrong about Moss being a clear miss right now. You could be running the king of all trolls about how you are now proved right, that Moss sucks, his PER sucks, and he hasn't done anything the last few games.......Oh man that troll would be EPIC!!!!