How much longer does Fran get?

I bet you regret the shit out of saying you were wrong about Moss being a clear miss right now. You could be running the king of all trolls about how you are now proved right, that Moss sucks, his PER sucks, and he hasn't done anything the last few games.......Oh man that troll would be EPIC!!!!

I regret saying it because I was wrong about him

Barta not only didn't get rid of Ferentz, but gave him a long term contract extension. Fran doesn't have anything to worry about.

After watching the two games today, I'm not sure how anyone could rank the middle ten teams in the Big 10. Put Wisconsin, Purdue, and Maryland at the top and Rutgers at the bottom. Other than that you might as well draw straws.

Again I ask: how long must Iowa fans suffer poorly coached, unathletic teams mostly populated by MAC and Division III players who can't even defend CHA?

Barta, fund the buyout. Time to move on.

Again I ask: how long must Iowa fans suffer poorly coached, unathletic teams mostly populated by MAC and Division III players who can't even defend CHA?

Didn't you hear this team is going to go to the Elite 8 by the time they graduate? Bohannon is that good

Or a team with four freshmen starting and a senior hampered by back spasms.

Barta not only didn't get rid of Ferentz, but gave him a long term contract extension. Fran doesn't have anything to worry about.
This is true, plus Fran has two kids to get through collage and play for him, and who knows they may want to be coaches at Iowa.

Last edited:
Fran should have been fired at halftime. But since he wasn't, he should have been given an extension at about the 4 minute mark. He definitely needed to be fired directly after the game tho. Barta was probably too afraid to tell him because he was so mad.

Latest posts