Gregg Doyel Update: Still a D-Bag...

I'm not a LeBron fan at all but kudos to him for the way he handled this. Doyel is a d-bag.

Doyel is right. LeBron hasn't done anything at the end of the games. He isn't a closer nor is he clutch. D-Wade is.

Doyel is right. LeBron hasn't done anything at the end of the games. He isn't a closer nor is he clutch. D-Wade is.

Maybe not this series, but Lebron has been hitting some pretty clutch late threes through out the entire playoffs.

D-Wade seems like he could win this finals with anyone surrounding him right now, but I think it is way off to say Lebron isn't clutch at all. But I think Wade just is more consistently clutch.

LeBron was not clutch last night, but he has been multiple times in these playoffs. He also had a great assist on the pass to Bosh for the game winning shot.

I know you know your stuff storminspank, so that is disappointing to hear.

LeBron doesn't have to do much, it's obvious that the matchup with Wade vs. Kidd is the matchup that the Heat are going to exploit, and exploit it they are.

I know we live in a "what have you done for me lately" society but damn, it was just two weeks ago that he carried Miami on his back against Chicago when Wade was brutal for most of the series.

It's not a coincidence. Chicago had players who could guard Wade but had no answer for Lebron. Dallas has players who can guard LeBron (mostly anyway) but has no answer for Wade. Interesting enough neither team has an answer offensively for Bosh. He's just not making those 17 foot baseline jumpers he hit against Chicago.

I know we live in a "what have you done for me lately" society but damn, it was just two weeks ago that he carried Miami on his back against Chicago when Wade was brutal for most of the series.

It's not a coincidence. Chicago had players who could guard Wade but had no answer for Lebron. Dallas has players who can guard LeBron (mostly anyway) but has no answer for Wade. Interesting enough neither team has an answer offensively for Bosh. He's just not making those 17 foot baseline jumpers he hit against Chicago.
Good post Clark! Yeah, people can only remember about 24 hours ago and then they have to be re-educated. Labron has been money and he has the capabilitie to dominate. Early in the game his slashing dunks kept them rolling. Late in the game it was clear that D-Wade was the go to guy.

Lebron has been clutch in one series in his life and that was the last one against the Bulls. Otherwise he has shown that he is not clutch. As for his defense, it was great against the Bulls but it wasn't good last night.

Doyel is a d bag for how he asked the question and Lebron answered it really well. But that doesn't change the fact that Lebron never looks comfortable at the end of ball games. Where as Wade eats it up.

How quickly we forget Lebron scoring the final 30 or so points for Cleveland and absolutely carrying him on his back for several years. Is he Jordan? Absolutely not. Is he Kobe? No. But that is a pretty high standard. Kudos to those that recognize that DWade has the favorable match up in this series and thus the Heat are going to him. Lebron has actually been a really good facilitator. In terms of overall clutchness though, the more playoff basketball I watch, the more I realize just how amazing Jordan was in this regard. That is why he is the greatest to ever play the game.

Lebron has been clutch in one series in his life and that was the last one against the Bulls. Otherwise he has shown that he is not clutch. As for his defense, it was great against the Bulls but it wasn't good last night.

Doyel is a d bag for how he asked the question and Lebron answered it really well. But that doesn't change the fact that Lebron never looks comfortable at the end of ball games. Where as Wade eats it up.

He was clutch against Boston this year. He was clutch on the way to the finals in Cleveland a few years ago also.

HAHA this is comical. Go back and watch the first 2 rounds of the playoffs Spank. Then go watch Lebron play defense, and dish out assists all game long. This post you made makes you look quite ignorant to the game of b-ball which I know you are not. You're smarter than this post Spank.

HAHA this is comical. Go back and watch the first 2 rounds of the playoffs Spank. Then go watch Lebron play defense, and dish out assists all game long. This post you made makes you look quite ignorant to the game of b-ball which I know you are not. You're smarter than this post Spank.

I think some hijaked his account or something. His analysis havn't been to the quality I'm use to seeing lately.

I'm an NBA pretender, I'll admit that.
I also am biased against LeBron.
And I like the Mavs.
Also, I like Doyel.

Last edited:

Latest posts