Greg Garmon Arrested

This is coming from a fan of a school who put 13 players in the hospital and their saint of a coach stayed out on the recruiting trail for a couple of days before saying "hi".

I don't think you realize how stupid you sound trying to make Rhoads look like some kind of monster.

Iowa didnt make the kids pay for the medical bills though

Right. It is only illegal. Pathetic dude.
Whoa. Having a bad day, '20? Pls don't lash out at 'spank over something so inconsequential. It isn't like you.

Having a great day. The lack of accountability and excuses gets ridiculous. GG will grow from it and I am sure take it like a man. Seeing grown men minimize a terrible decision and breaking the law really is pathetic. Thankfully his new coaching staff is not pleased and take it very seriously.

Michael Malloy is still a welcomed walk on, after his drug arrest. I know it costed him a scholarship but I don't think he has any penalties waiting for him with the program.

(Drugs are bad!)

You know, our country and its stupid teens and young adults would be WAAAAY better off if pot possession of a minor amount resulted only in an infraction (just a ticket, like for $300 or whatever) rather than criminal charges. Way cheaper for society and its expensive jails, prisons, and courts, and way better for these kids by not destroying their entire futures by arresting them and giving them a criminal history forever.

(Drugs are really bad!!!!)

Michael Malloy is still a welcomed walk on, after his drug arrest. I know it costed him a scholarship but I don't think he has any penalties waiting for him with the program.

malloy also ran from the cops and had other character issues that cost him a scholarship. this seems to only be strike 1 on garmon.

Is it really unreal.....?! By percentage I’d like to really know.....routine traffic stop and they find a miniscule amount, that’s what’s unreal. How these kids get caught. I’ve been arrested for consumption of beer as a minor going the wrong way down a one way street with a buddy who was drinking and driving he blew legal I did not and we had a quarter pound of weed in the back…I was 20 he was 21 and they didn’t even check the car…..all we got were simple tickets….

Once again chad is the voice of reason. The cops look for any reason to pull certain people over and I want to wait until more facts surface. Innocent until proven guilty.

Posted from my new iPad

Having a great day. The lack of accountability and excuses gets ridiculous. GG will grow from it and I am sure take it like a man. Seeing grown men minimize a terrible decision and breaking the law really is pathetic. Thankfully his new coaching staff is not pleased and take it very seriously.

Dude. TINY AMOUNT OF WEED. Ain't exactly the crime of the century.

If he was 30 minutes northeast, he'd be in a state that just tried to decriminalize the ganja.

I realize that this board is full of puritans who never do drugs, didn't drink until 21 and then had one beer a week, and didn't **** until marriage.

I however...

Weed is good for people in some instances, what could be most harmful is the smoking aspect. But, they have brownies and pill forms of marijuana. I saw an epileptic child who had not gone a day without seizing for years go 3 days without a seizure after taking pill forms that excluded the thc portion, but still kept the other helpful agents. I never smoked weed, but see its benefits rather than harm for those who truly need it. Recreational use, go ahead and tax it and sell it.

The only crime here is that marijuana is still illegal. I guarantee you 75% of the current team does it too. Who freaking cares?

Dude. TINY AMOUNT OF WEED. Ain't exactly the crime of the century.

No it is not. Yet a terrible decision and puts one strike against him from day 1. Not exactly a good start...you know being arrested and all.

We can minimize it all we want but another mistake anytime soon and it wont go well. The off the field issues are not being tolerated right now at iowa. More focus than ever imo.

No it is not. Yet a terrible decision and puts one strike against him from day 1. Not exactly a good start...you know being arrested and all.

We can minimize it all we want but another mistake anytime soon and it wont go well. The off the field issues are not being tolerated right now at iowa. More focus than ever imo.

Yeah, but this isn't anything that is going to make KF do anything more than snort and be annoyed.

I don't consider it a "terrible" decision. I consider it a typical 18 year old decision.
This will likely be forgotten just about the time it is adjudicated. Look for the young man to receive a brief reprimand from the judge, and nothing more.
And life will march merrily on, no one worse for wear. As it should.

Latest posts