Greg Garmon Arrested

Re: You...Have...Got..To..be..Kidding...Me

06-07-2012 05:22 PMGhostofBTT
Misleading headline worried me for a sec. I thought he was on drugs, not weed.

Yea. A lot of people still believe that weed is like meth or heroin. I think I read somewhere every 30 seconds someone in the US is arrested for possession. Unreal.

It is unreal. Legalize, regulate, tax. (and I've never even tried it--really)

I think you're right. I'd say that change was needed for all parties.

The concern about the offense without RBs is valid... Vandy is good, but I don't think he can put a team on his shoulders without a running game.

He may need to summon his inner Drew Tate...the one that beat LSU in the Cap 1, not the one that got his clock cleaned by the Clones at Jack Trice...

Awww, C'mon. I try to mix in some quality discussion with my occasional light-hearted jabs. I dig it here.

Then you would be the exception to the rule. But why do.... all you clones hang around here? (rhetorical question)

I'm thinking a new term is in order. If Hawkeye fans who didn't attend IOWA are tavern Hawks. What do we call ISU fans who constantly hang out on the IOWA board?

I was thinking of exactly that. The year you guys won without a real RB was amazing.

I was in Trophies upper level when Tate hit Holloway...it went from "could have heard a pin drop" to "loudest I've ever heard an enclosed group of people" in about 5 seconds...it's those times that make it all worth it for a fan. Everyone high 5'ing, singing the Iowa fight song and In Heaven There is No Beer...tears of joy and uncontrollable laughter...

I was banned on CF after 10 posts....I think Jon is very laid back here....almost to a fault.

That’s pretty telling….as you have undoubtedly noticed there are certain posters here that I really irritate and I never got close to being banned over there and I posted over there for quite a while in a similar fashion as to here.

I was banned on CF after 10 posts....I think Jon is very laid back here....almost to a fault.
That�s pretty telling�.as you have undoubtedly noticed there are certain posters here that I really irritate and I never got close to being banned over there and I posted over there for quite a while in a similar fashion as to here.

Oh I still post there because they cant bad you on the app just the site. I tried to explain that oil wasnt a renewable resource? That's about it

Here's what will happen.. We will release him from his scholarship to play anywhere but in the B1G. He will choose to walk on at Wisconsin where he sits out a year giving his rage time to grow. The following year he puts up the best game of his career against us before getting drafted in the first round in the NFL. Karma is a mother f*****.

Garmon was supposed to come to Iowa city on Monday of this week... Hill is already here and not in any trouble, I wonder if these two simple facts are telling of how things will be.

Latest posts