Greg Garmon Arrested

And still needs knee surgery that the school should have covered...what's your point?

This is coming from a fan of a school who put 13 players in the hospital and their saint of a coach stayed out on the recruiting trail for a couple of days before saying "hi".

I don't think you realize how stupid you sound trying to make Rhoads look like some kind of monster.

This is coming from a fan of a school who put 13 players in the hospital and their saint of a coach stayed out on the recruiting trail for a couple of days before saying "hi".

I don't think you realize how stupid you sound trying to make Rhoads look like some kind of monster.

Company line alert.......

Not to minimize this, but the charges Garmon received are simple misdemeanors I believe (don't know how they classify in Pennsylvania). Not that serious of a charge, and it will only really effect him longterm if it is the start of a pattern of misbehavior, such as what happened with Adam Robinson.

Remember that time Reilly Reiff got drunk over the summer as an incoming freshman and ran around half (all?) naked away from the police? Most people don't, and he's in the NFL now as a first round pick. Christian Ballard gets caught smoking weed before the draft and all of a sudden it's a character issue, and he drops a few rounds in the draft.

Like someone said, it's good to make your stupid decisions early.

Not to minimize this, but the charges Garmon received are simple misdemeanors I believe (don't know how they classify in Pennsylvania). Not that serious of a charge, and it will only really effect him longterm if it is the start of a pattern of misbehavior, such as what happened with Adam Robinson.

Remember that time Reilly Reiff got drunk over the summer as an incoming freshman and ran around half (all?) naked away from the police? Most people don't, and he's in the NFL now as a first round pick. Christian Ballard gets caught smoking weed before the draft and all of a sudden it's a character issue, and he drops a few rounds in the draft.

Like someone said, it's good to make your stupid decisions early.

Stop it with this level headed approach, it is really, really, really out of line in here.

I don't think I'm the one sounding stupid on this topic...but thanks for bringing your apples to the orange fight...

Edit: And one more thing...in that situation, at least Iowa gave them a good education AND covered their medical expenses...all 13 of them...

Last edited:
Heh, heh. I'm gonna miss O'Keefe.

That makes one of us! I never blamed him...I just figured he ran what Kirk wanted, but I going to assume that with his leaving and Greg Davis coming in, Kirk has given into the fact that he needs to throw some new wrinkles into the ol' playbook...and that can't hurt...unless the new wrinkles were supposed to involve a strong stable of RBs...

That makes one of us! I never blamed him...I just figured he ran what Kirk wanted, but I going to assume that with his leaving and Greg Davis coming in, Kirk has given into the fact that he needs to throw some new wrinkles into the ol' playbook...and that can't hurt...unless the new wrinkles were supposed to involve a strong stable of RBs...

I think you're right. I'd say that change was needed for all parties.

The concern about the offense without RBs is valid... Vandy is good, but I don't think he can put a team on his shoulders without a running game.

I don't think you realize how stupid you sound every time you post.

Latest posts