Eno just De-Committed per twitter

every kid spends too much dammnn time on twitter.

you know...when I was a kid......

grumpy-old-man-350.jpg

Fify.

This is the worst of times. Worst fears are realized. Can't say it was not foreseen.

If Kirk is penalizing Eno for his extracurricular visitations, than he is a hypocritical fool. Hope that is not the case and Eno just wanted a more promising program to attend.

It is what it is. Back to the Drawing Board.

bugsbunny-writing.jpg

Can't believe that Ferments actually recruited a 4 Star to begin with....he will really go stubborn now in his belief that all he needs are 2 Stars with a smattering of 3 Stars thrown in for good measure.

So which gritty gutsy high-motor 2* Iowa kid will we get in his place? By his senior year, he might be able to kinda make sort of an impression against North Texas...

Good job Kirk... Top recruit of the class... This program is comical... He won't be the only one to decommit. This program is going to sink to new lows before this idiot and staff are gone..

Listening to you right now Jon....Iowa is NOT Alabama or Ohio St.....we have ZERO leverage to be telling ANY recruit what to do....have you seen how pathetic our talent level is?????

No one can tell someone else what to think, but if that is what Jon said, I disagree. I haven't listened to the podcast. On what grounds does Iowa stand when they allow verbally committed recruits to take official visits to Iowa? Look, Iowa desperately needs any upgrade in talent and all who have verballed, so far, provide that. But to pull an offer from the #7 rated rb in the country because he took other visits is a mistake. it shows no understanding of how to deal with today's high level recruit. It's one thing to tell a 2 or 3 star kid don't take any visits, but the #7 rated rb? For a program and lives or dies with rb's? that's cutting of your nose to spite your face.

Oh well, if it were a 4* receiver or qb I would be upset. We never have problems finding a solid running back. If you commit and take other visits I have no problem telling him to take a hike.

Oh well, if it were a 4* receiver or qb I would be upset. We never have problems finding a solid running back. If you commit and take other visits I have no problem telling him to take a hike.
He's a bit more than a solid running back... #7 back in the nation. This is a huge loss, and will likely start a string of decommits. This entire staff needs to go now..

He's a bit more than a solid running back... #7 back in the nation. This is a huge loss, and will likely start a string of decommits. This entire staff needs to go now..
It's a big loss but won't be the end of the world. Like I said I have no problem with this, the kid went to other visits. Y'all got all worked up about Willies and hes not even the 4th option at Tech. We need speed on the outside, we have never had a hard time finding a good back.

Mark Weismann started for a couple years at Iowa.

It's a big loss but won't be the end of the world. Like I said I have no problem with this, the kid went to other visits. Y'all got all worked up about Willies and hes not even the 4th option at Tech. We need speed on the outside, we have never had a hard time finding a good back.

First, he was immature and should've stuck it out. His fate was his own doing. But your post is a non-sequitur. TT is deep with P5 WR talent. He'd be our first option right now. Unless you think McCarron scares our rivals more than Willies would?

Latest posts